Old August 9th 03, 12:38 AM
Fred

Default wrong group

It looks like I'm in the wrong news group. I thought it is Radio
Scanner related but obviously it is politically oriented.
Old August 9th 03, 01:47 AM

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 00:27:28 GMT, soundisgood
wrote:
I agree

"Fred" wrote in message
om...
It looks like I'm in the wrong news group. I thought it is Radio
Scanner related but obviously it is politically oriented.

amazing how dip****s are screwing up Usenet... the flaw resides in
the NNTP protocol unfortunately..

the good news is that these Muslims/Democrats/Apologists/Losers don't
have a full newsfeed and there are groups the miscreants aren't aware
of...

Old August 9th 03, 02:40 AM
Burr

Fred wrote:
It looks like I'm in the wrong news group. I thought it is Radio
Scanner related but obviously it is politically oriented.

Just don't open the crap. And don't "REPLY"

Old August 9th 03, 06:16 PM
David Casey

On 8 Aug 2003 16:38:58 -0700, Fred wrote:

It looks like I'm in the wrong news group. I thought it is Radio
Scanner related but obviously it is politically oriented.

Filtering it all works wonders. :-)

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!
www.geocities.com/davidcasey98
Old August 10th 03, 01:37 AM
JMS

"David Casey" wrote in message
On 8 Aug 2003 16:38:58 -0700, Fred wrote:

It looks like I'm in the wrong news group. I thought it is Radio
Scanner related but obviously it is politically oriented.

Filtering it all works wonders. :-)

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!
www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

I agree that filtering does work, but I too have a complaint. Not long ago,
a gentleman was in here asking a "radio" related question. Although it was
not "Scanner" related, he was more or less chewed out for being off topic.
Maybe he was as far as TYPE of radio, but POLITICS as I've seen them in here
is NOTHING to do with radio... SO I ASK.... WHERE are the NET GODS who chew
others out, why are they not condemning this??????? If anything is off
topic, THIS CRAP IS. JMS....

Old August 11th 03, 02:34 PM
That Other George

Your in the right place but no matter where you go in the world theirs
always going to be a few morons pushing there crap on you!!!

(Fred) wrote in
om:

--
That Other George