Old August 15th 03, 02:56 PM
Joseph Toubes

Default boycott works both ways

..

No more arms sales??? What do you ****ing kikes need more arms for? The US

has already supplied you with enough small arms to slaughter all the
Palestinians and if that doesn't work you can nuke em all. I think they

should start selling arms to the Palestinians instead. Let's even the
playing
field a bit and see how tough you kikes really are.

I believe we need arms to prevent people who use such language as you do
above from taking over the world again. Nukes, you just don't understand
the seriousness of nuclear warfare, no one wins and everyone loses,
including you.

Tough considering we have survived every attempt to wipe us out shows not
only toughness of body but of mind.

but you being a goy wouldn't appreciate brotherhood - go read your bible and
understand it.

and as far as "**king? hey , perhaps that is how we increase our numbers.

I think this conversation is over.