Old August 19th 03, 01:07 PM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:03:20 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
om :

. Your posts here
prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.

Oh I love the "green" comment. Well we all would be better informed if
some of the old guys would help the younger ones when the younger ones
ask. ****, There are 5 new guys in Central Florida that were totally
snubbed by the self proclaimed Florida MilAir expert when they kindly
asked for help.

Hahaha, Now THIS is FUNNY! No one but you have been snubbed by the
community, that is why you are so bitter, right?

Its so funny that you bitch and complain about the content on my site
but I don't see you lifting finger to help new guys. Where's your
website or contribution to the hobby.

I make my contributions on the email lists where people actually
care about milcom, not here where they could careless.
When you have moved on to your next crusade, I will still be here
along with the dedicated monitors that helped me become
proficient at this hobby.

And the Flooding comment still has me rolling on the floor. Prove it.
Here's where I can almost prove a negative. If it were me my ISP would
have canned by account long ago forceing me to keep getting new ISP's.
If you notice my IP address has been a Bell South IP address for
nearly 3 years.....

You have already proved it for me kookie. If you'll notice, big boy, my Bellsouth
IP address hasn't changed for seven years...yet you have no idea who the
hell I am, because our IP address aren't in the posts dumbass.

Anyway, a seasoned asshole like you would certainly use throwaway accounts
and remailers to harass the NG...oh wait, that is what has been going on.

Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
nothing here to hide.....

George

Say it enough times there GW, and even you MIGHT believe it.

Have a HAPPY! :^)

Old August 19th 03, 01:18 PM

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:45:27 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
om :

Anyone wanting to enter the scene joins the appropriate mailing lists, like
where you suck any content we see on your site. Duh. Your posts here
prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.

Take your wishey washey site and lame attitude back to 11m loser boy, we
are tired of it.

Wishey Washey?? Please explain. And suck my content from mailing
lists? You make my laught! My source aren't usenet or email lists.

I'm glad you are laughing, because now EVERYONE has a smile
on their face!

As for wishey washey, just take a look at it for godsake! As for your
sources, LMFAO! HahahahahaHAHhAAHaHAHAAHAhaHhAAHA
Keep telling yourself that, and even YOU might start to believe it.

However posts I've made to the email lists has been sucked and placed in
Monitoring Time. That happened three times this year and once a typo I
made even appeared. Was credit given? Nope....

Awwwwww, poor under appreciated georgie. Lots of my stuff is plastered all over
some of the bigger scanner sites with the credit missing or removed..who cares.
It was released to the public domain for a reason.

Stick the NG Floods up your ass as it wasn't me, look at the IP
addresses and NG servers dumeass.

George
http://www.MilAiromms.com

I see you as a juvenile cry baby, quite capable of exactly what I
suspect. Your protests, complete with a BS IP address story just
confirm it for me.

For all anyone in ARS knows, I am you arguing with my self for
some more of the attention you so desperately crave. :^)

Old August 19th 03, 01:22 PM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 05:24:08 -0400, in rec.radio.scanner - :

Well Robert I see that with all the ranting your question has NOT been
answered.

These people sure know how to slide of the subject topic when they don't
know the answer.

11175 is the US Air Force transmitting from Andrews AF Base outside
Washington D.C.

Really? Perhaps you should take a course in reading comprehension, cause
you missed some info. You should visit:
http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html
from the thread you didn't seem to read before posting your 'answer'.

Robert11 wrote:

Hi,

What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
Mil of some sort ?

Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.

Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
Should I be picking anything up here ?

Thanks,
Bob

Old August 19th 03, 01:34 PM
GeorgeF

N8KDV wrote:

wrote:

Well Robert I see that with all the ranting your question has NOT been
answered.

It has been answered several times already. All he (and you) have to do is
go to:

http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html

and read the material presented there.

And it was even answered before that. All you need to do is go to:
http://www.milaircomms.com/ghfs.html and you won't have to wade through
many many pages of other info to get to the meat.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 19th 03, 01:39 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

wrote:

Well Robert I see that with all the ranting your question has NOT been
answered.

It has been answered several times already. All he (and you) have to do is
go to:

http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html

and read the material presented there.

And it was even answered before that. All you need to do is go to:
http://www.milaircomms.com/ghfs.html and you won't have to wade through
many many pages of other info to get to the meat.

Now even I am laughing my ass off! Thanks George.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 19th 03, 02:02 PM
Billy

Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
nothing here to hide.....

Edna I too am here in Florida. I have tried may times to polity ask
where one can get information on milair frequencies. And I too have
been snubbed. **** I live only a few miles from the one of the biggest
milair monitors in Florida and all I get from him is rude comments
anytime I ask a question.

If it weren't for George I would have never gotten any help. He has
also taken the time to teach me out he finds frequencies in the
government sources. And thanks to that I have several scanners that
activity monitor milair. You mention all these great email lists.
If they're so great then why don't you share them so others can enjoy?
I would like to know where I can get more information.

Why are all the old time monitors in the milair hobby grouchy old
pricks? Then they hide behind fake names and email address here
because they don't want us to know who they are.

Almost forgot, George was right about the Grove CD's. I bought both
the Military and the Federal frequency ones. Nothing by crap. The
military one has copies of the same GOVERNMENT docs George uses for
his website. The only different is Grove's copies are several years
outdated. The Federal CD was a total waste. No lists for individual
areas, nothing! Just more outdated governemnt PDF files. Yea, I too
have bought stuff from Grove and none of it panned out.

Keep up the good work George. Just remember thank you's are usually
spoken softly. It's the bitchers who yell at the top of their lungs
while hiding behind fake names and addresses.

Bill
Old August 19th 03, 02:22 PM
N8KDV

Billy wrote:

[...]

I think that if one does a Google search in the groups for "Billy8156"
they'll find what looks like a strange symbiotic relationship with
George...

It's actually quite funny...

It would appear that Billy8156 is indeed George the shameless
self-promoter himself... LMAO

Look closely at the posts by Billy8156 that also contain the following:

Looking for good incall or outcall in the Daytona or surrounding areas.
Bill
I make Over $5000 per Week on eBay!
Make eBay(tm) Your Job and Earn BIG $$$
----http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay---

Now just who does one think Billy8156 is? LMAO......

It's George!

Old August 19th 03, 02:37 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Billy wrote:

[...]

By the way, Billy8156 (aka George Fetter) made the above post to
alt.sex.prostitution on 12/21/2001

Here's another post with the same type of thing:

Today 6/13/01 at 0800 Daytona has a sting going on. They have girls working

the streets as well as guys tring to pick up hookers. Sting is along
Ridgewood
Ave from Bellview to about Orange st.

It appears the Daytona Police have been runing stings in the morning from
about
8AM thru about 11AM. I have yet to see these operations run in the evening
hours.

I Made eBay My $175,000 a Year Career!
I'm Retired at age 36 and Enjoying Life!
-- http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay.htm --

Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
'licensed4fun' .

It's George himself!

Old August 19th 03, 02:39 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Billy wrote:

[...]

Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
George's selling site....

I just can't stop laughing....

Old August 19th 03, 02:51 PM
GeorgeF

Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
'licensed4fun' .

It's George himself!

Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
George's selling site....

I just can't stop laughing....

Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
until he got his own.

Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
to being snubbed buy the experts….

BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
been hashed out sometime ago…..

But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
computer when Bill made his posts. All the extra advertising helps.
But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
lines don’t forget http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com

I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
this groups.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com