Old August 19th 03, 03:23 PM
Pilotjoeturner

Seems like you are of the paranoid type. To make you a bit more paranoid I
live in Florida too.

Watch those black helos over your house. I don't know about Bill but I do know
that George is a pilot and if you noticed my email I am to.

Old August 19th 03, 03:24 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

GeorgeF wrote:

Steven, never stopped to think that we worked for the same company. We
both worked for PJM Interconnection. Yea, the same company who escaped
any attacks regarding the Blackout how they pulled that one off I just
don't know....Then they Praise Phil Harris.... Ops, could we be setting
up for another east coast blackout? Looks like high loads and
contingencies are pilling up.... You can monitoring transmission
emergencies he http://www.pjm.com/emergency_main.html

Ok little Steve while you continue your personal attacks I really have
some meaningful work to do....bye...

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

It's also funny that Billy8156 bitches about Grove just the way you do
too.... LMAO

Old August 19th 03, 03:26 PM
N8KDV

Pilotjoeturner wrote:

Seems like you are of the paranoid type. To make you a bit more paranoid I
live in Florida too.

Watch those black helos over your house. I don't know about Bill but I do know
that George is a pilot and if you noticed my email I am to.

Thanks George.... I now realise that you are indeed a mental case.... LMAO

Old August 19th 03, 03:32 PM
Pilotjoeturner

I usually do not get involved in these things but if you have looked most
postings and emails I have seen have speelling mistakes. That is just the
nature of non typiests using a keyboard.

Watch out of the black helos steve.
Old August 19th 03, 03:34 PM
N8KDV

Pilotjoeturner wrote:

I usually do not get involved in these things but if you have looked most
postings and emails I have seen have speelling mistakes. That is just the
nature of non typiests using a keyboard.

Watch out of the black helos steve.

Thanks George, I will.... you keep an eye out for the men in the white
suits...

Old August 19th 03, 03:58 PM
GeorgeF

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.

This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
information.

As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.

Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.

STEVE LA Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
what inforamtion I could put in its place...

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 19th 03, 04:02 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
[...]

LMAO George... your petty threats are damn funny!

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 19th 03, 04:05 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
[...]

'inforamtion'.... LMAO... Georgie, you just go ahead and post all the 'inforamtion'
you want to.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com