Old August 19th 03, 04:27 PM
GeorgeF

N8KDV wrote:

I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or pilotjoeturner...
whomever you are at the moment.

Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
rambling.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 19th 03, 07:13 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or pilotjoeturner...
whomever you are at the moment.

Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
rambling.....

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156 messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

The April 19 post almost seems like an advertisement for George and some product he
might be offering in itself, but why would Billy be looking for you on April 19,
when he already knows you based on the April 18 post?

Very clever that George (Billie8156) Fetter.

LMAO....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 19th 03, 08:01 PM
Dave Holford

Good Grief Guys, Here are the basic essentials:

USAF HIGH FREQUENCY GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM (HF-GCS)

A worldwide network of 15 high-powered HF stations providing global
command and control for the US military. HF-GCS provides:
Phone patches and message relay
HF data support
Broadcasts - includes EAM (Emergency Action Messages)
etc.

Frequencies currently used a
4724, 6712, 6739, 8992, 11175, 13200, 15016.
((8992 and 11175 tend to be most active))

Ground stations in the system a
Andrews, Ascension, Croughton, Diego Garcia, Elemndorf, Guam, Hawaii,
Keflavik, Lajes, McClellan, Offutt, Puerto Rico, Sigonella, Thule,
Yokota.

Ground stations have additional 'discrete' frequencies which may be used
as required.

Not all stations use all frequencies, and this is a few months old so
some changes may have been made but it is the essentials -

- without having to sort though pages of other stuff.

There is also a group of ALE (Automatic Link Establishment) frequencies
but in order to keep it simple I've just included the basics.

Dave
Old August 19th 03, 08:53 PM
GeorgeF

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156

messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when

on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com
http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
websites I run....

Old August 19th 03, 10:19 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156

messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when

on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

You've got quite the imagination Billy....

Old August 19th 03, 10:23 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156 messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You 'makeith' me laugh too Billy. LMAO

Old August 19th 03, 10:39 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
'licensed4fun' .

It's George himself!

Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
George's selling site....

I just can't stop laughing....

Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
until he got his own.

Sure George.... keep telling yourself that, you'll come to actually believe it...
if you don't already. Say, did you 'inteurduce' Billy to the prostitutes, or did
he 'inteurduce' you to them?

It sure is funny George that Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner share your mis-spelling.
Also, I've found some Billy8156 posts where he says exactly the same things you
do... sure is strange George. LMAO

Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
to being snubbed buy the experts….

BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
been hashed out sometime ago…..

But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
computer when Bill made his posts. All the extra advertising helps.
But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
lines don’t forget http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com

I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
this groups.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 19th 03, 11:08 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

You will find this is somewhat out-of-date. Note the copyright date is
2001.

GHFS is no more - the WUN site will give you the current data.

http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html

The name has changed however for the most part the frequencies, call
signs, descriptions are correct.

Howeve beware the WUN newsletter is put together by one Larry VanHorn.
When I see that name attached to anything I now take it with a grain of
salt. Why you may ask? Here's why:

1) Recently the magazine he's involved with published over 4 pages of
Florida State Astro freqs. NONE of which were useful as they were
incorrect. Dummy me bought an issue and should request a refund as that
was the only reason I bought the issue.

2) The NASA Trunking system list he and his group published were incorrect
for over a year. I see he's finally fixed them after I've been calling
everyones attention to it for several months.

3) The Military Trunking frequencies he and his group published for the
MacDill AFB are silent, I'll bet they're incorrect as well.

4) Descriptions/Labels he used for various frequencies in FL are
incorrect and in some cases missleading.

The above are just want I was looking at and able to confirm. Just one
state out of 50, I'm sure Florida isn't the only state he has published
incorrect infomation for.

Now lets see how fast I get more hate mail from the F.O.G. group.
(Friends of Grove - membership = 3).

I run my website for one thing and one thing only. To help others in
the hobby. I do not charge for the info, I give it away for free.
However Grove will charge you $30-$40 for a CD which contains over 80%
out dated PDF files he downloaded from Gov't sites. Files which are
available to the public for free and are NOT copyrightable. Again, I
run my website (www.MilAirComms.com) to help others gain information,
frequencies, and help in the fine hobby of MilAir monitoring. I guess I
got sick and tired of asking questions which went unanswered by the so
called experts. I was tired of newbee's trying to get into the hobby
who asked questions only to be receive snid comments from the F.O.G group.

So if you like the website that is great. If you don't like the website
that is no skin off my ass either. I know that by the 100's of emails I
receive weekly from the website that there are a lot of people who are
being helped by it. And with an average of 3,000 UNIQUE visitors (ie:
different IP addresss, not file hits) daily is yet another indicator
that there's a more than a few people who like it. Not too bad
considering everything time one of the F.O.G. guys gets a chance he'll
make derogotory comments and in several cases out right lies (backed up
the MilCom archives themselves!) about me or the site.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Let's see George... you also post to the MilCom list as Billy Williams
.... the IP address fits, and don't give me the crap that
Billy lives just down the road from you either, that's why it matches crap.

Old August 19th 03, 11:30 PM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:22:56 -0400, N8KDV in rec.radio.scanner - :

I think that if one does a Google search in the groups for "Billy8156"
they'll find what looks like a strange symbiotic relationship with
George...

It's actually quite funny...

It would appear that Billy8156 is indeed George the shameless
self-promoter himself... LMAO

Look closely at the posts by Billy8156 that also contain the following:

Looking for good incall or outcall in the Daytona or surrounding areas.
Bill

LMAO, I googled him and just wasn't sure. I suspected so, but
I don't doubt it. Hahahaha.

Old August 19th 03, 11:31 PM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:52:30 -0400, N8KDV in rec.radio.scanner - :

Here's another one from 4/18/2001 back when George W. (Billy8156) Fetter was
obviously still living in Pennsylvania:

Anyone know of any good OutCall Service Providers in the South Eastern PA area
from Harrisburg to Philladelphia? Or look locations to view streetwalkers?

Bahaahah, nice work. I love when the kooks break out their
socks and accuse everyone else of the **** they themselves are doing.

LMFAO