Old August 20th 03, 07:17 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156

messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when

on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission.

Yes George, I'm sure that the customers are just lining up and can't wait to
get their hands on a Top Secret UFO Drivers License! ROTFLMAO

http://www.licensed4fun.com/adgenexamples/sample2.htm

Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com
http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
websites I run....

Old August 20th 03, 07:49 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156

messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when

on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

http://www.AuctionWholealer.com

If you're looking to get any business on the above site George you'd better
learn how to spell Wholesaler! LMAO

Old August 20th 03, 07:49 PM
Tom Whjite

"GeorgeF" wrote in message
news:3F419D57.4090509@licensed4funREMOVEBEFOREFLIG HT.com...

Stick the NG Floods up your ass as it wasn't me, look at the IP
addresses and NG servers dumeass.

Nice talk George. How many folks are you going to run off with your antics
this month?

Old August 20th 03, 10:56 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156

messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when

on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission.

Yes George, I'm sure that the customers are just lining up and can't wait to
get their hands on a Top Secret UFO Drivers License! ROTFLMAO

http://www.licensed4fun.com/adgenexamples/sample2.htm

And of course, here is another Licensed4Fun goodie, the Photo Drivers License
For Your Pet:

http://www.licensed4fun.com/dog1.htm

Boy oh boy! I'll bet those just sold like hotcakes George, it's to bad they are
no longer available... I'd sure like to be makin' that big commission on those!
LMAO

Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com
http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com

And lookie George, I corrected your spelling on Wholesaler! LMAO Now the orders
will be rollin' in!

Old August 21st 03, 07:33 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.

This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
information.

As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.

Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.

STEVE LA Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;

Take it down George... or are you just making empty threats as usual? Post all the
'inforamtion' you wish! LMAO

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 21st 03, 07:41 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or pilotjoeturner...
whomever you are at the moment.

Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
rambling.....

I answered yes George. You can't even back up your petty threats. LMAO

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 22nd 03, 06:50 PM
Tom Whjite

"N8KDV" wrote in message

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or

pilotjoeturner...
whomever you are at the moment.

Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
rambling.....

I answered yes George. You can't even back up your petty threats. LMAO

George Fetter the Porn Site King has to threaten to sue you first.

Tom

Old September 23rd 03, 05:56 PM
J.C. Jones

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:16:35 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:51:46 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
3F403132.3020705@licensed4funREMOVEBEFOREFLIGHT. com :

You will find this is somewhat out-of-date. Note the copyright date is
2001.

GHFS is no more - the WUN site will give you the current data.

http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html

The name has changed however for the most part the frequencies, call
signs, descriptions are correct.

Howeve beware the WUN newsletter is put together by one Larry VanHorn.
When I see that name attached to anything I now take it with a grain of
salt. Why you may ask? Here's why:

1) Recently the magazine he's involved with published over 4 pages of
Florida State Astro freqs. NONE of which were useful as they were
incorrect. Dummy me bought an issue and should request a refund as that
was the only reason I bought the issue.

2) The NASA Trunking system list he and his group published were incorrect
for over a year. I see he's finally fixed them after I've been calling
everyones attention to it for several months.

3) The Military Trunking frequencies he and his group published for the
MacDill AFB are silent, I'll bet they're incorrect as well.

4) Descriptions/Labels he used for various frequencies in FL are
incorrect and in some cases missleading.

The above are just want I was looking at and able to confirm. Just one
state out of 50, I'm sure Florida isn't the only state he has published
incorrect infomation for.

Now lets see how fast I get more hate mail from the F.O.G. group.
(Friends of Grove - membership = 3).

I run my website for one thing and one thing only. To help others in
the hobby. I do not charge for the info, I give it away for free.
However Grove will charge you $30-$40 for a CD which contains over 80%
out dated PDF files he downloaded from Gov't sites. Files which are
available to the public for free and are NOT copyrightable. Again, I
run my website (www.MilAirComms.com) to help others gain information,
frequencies, and help in the fine hobby of MilAir monitoring. I guess I
got sick and tired of asking questions which went unanswered by the so
called experts. I was tired of newbee's trying to get into the hobby
who asked questions only to be receive snid comments from the F.O.G group.

So if you like the website that is great. If you don't like the website
that is no skin off my ass either. I know that by the 100's of emails I
receive weekly from the website that there are a lot of people who are
being helped by it. And with an average of 3,000 UNIQUE visitors (ie:
different IP addresss, not file hits) daily is yet another indicator
that there's a more than a few people who like it. Not too bad
considering everything time one of the F.O.G. guys gets a chance he'll
make derogotory comments and in several cases out right lies (backed up
the MilCom archives themselves!) about me or the site.

Goodness, what a rant. With the hatred you have displayed towards your
fellow radio enthusiasts, I predict you are probably responsible for the juvenile
floods we have been experiencing here.

100's of emails. Give me a break. Hahaha. 3,000 unique hits daily..hahaha

How many people in the world you reckon listen to millair...****, how many in this
group can even listen to milcom? I'll bet few here have 225-400am and less
even fewer 30mhz. Sheese.

Anyone wanting to enter the scene joins the appropriate mailing lists, like
where you suck any content we see on your site. Duh. Your posts here
prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.

Take your wishey washey site and lame attitude back to 11m loser boy, we
are tired of it.

Ouch!