Old August 20th 03, 10:28 PM
N8KDV

Default MacDill AFB & fishing Trip.

GeorgeF wrote:

Tomorrow I’m heading to Tampa to do some fishing Tuesday & Wednesday.
While there I plan on having a few scanners with me. I have a detailed
list of MilAir freqs for MacDill as well as FM Analog freqs. What I’m
looking for is info on their 400 MHz trunk system.

I have a list of freqs however that list came from a list which is
usually outdated. Plus that list didn’t provide the Base freq or
offset, two items needed to trunk a 400 MHz system. I’m looking for
some updated info on the MacDill system.

Any help would be appreciated.

You do need help George... Hey! Did you take Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner
with you on your fishing trip?

I know you did! LMAO

Thanks
George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 21st 03, 12:56 PM
Matt

"N8KDV" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,

says...
You do need help George... Hey! Did you take Billy8156 and

pilotjoeturner
with you on your fishing trip?

Your the one that needs help. For gods sake let it rest and grow up a
bit.

Concur - have seen George posting quite a lot of helpful comments,
suggestions and advice for many people on this group. All I have seen

from
you is some pretty nasty personal attacks - yet to read anything from

you
that is of use to anyone on this group - apart from the hate george

people
(term used loosly).
Goodbye

I don't think anyone actually 'hates' George. However, it needs to be

pointed
out that George likes to post as different characters other than himself.

Such
as Billy 8156, pilotjoeturner, and perhaps others as yet undiscovered. He

does
it here, and also on the MilCom list.

I certainly do not claim to be a computer geek, but when looking at headers
they do not seem to support your comments that it is one and the same person
making the posts. For a start, there are two seperate ISP's plus google
(which could be either of the other two admittedly).
Personally I have seen nothing but helpful comments from George other than
when he has been hassled by others, and even then he has been very subdued
in his responses - which is better than I would have reacted.

Also, the excercise started when George made false statements, and put

down
those who were pointing folks to more complete up-to-date data, data that

was
not to be found on HIS website. And that tends to upset George, especially

when
one of those involved happens to be affiliated with Grove Enterprises.

George has 'issues'. Get over it.

--
Dwayne

Old August 21st 03, 02:36 PM
N8KDV

Matt wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,

says...
[...]

I think a careful search will show you that George developed the pilotjoeturner
nick (an AOL account) when dealing with Allan Stern, another individual that
George has 'issues' with, other than Grove Enterprises. Otherwise pilotjoe is a
noshow anywhere else, at least on Google.

He developed Billy8156 (yahoo.com) apparently to do some discreet inquiries
regarding a hobby shop where he (George) had worked, and also for making other
inquiries where he did not want it to be known that it was him.

It seems very odd that Billy and George are so closely tied together, originally
from PA, then moving to Florida, working at the same place, etc. But not so odd
when one realises that they are one and the same.

George claims he lives just down the street, but in at least in one Google
message, Billy claimed to live 50 miles away. It's just a very strange picture.
And when one sees the post from Billy8156 looking for George Fetter but in a way
touting some model aircraft stuff George was involved in that has the
Licensed4Fun stuff at the bottom one becomes suspicious. Why was Billy looking
for George, when he was already involved in Licensed4Fun.com and obviously knew
George, and according to George they worked together?

Shortly thereafter, George must have realised his mistake, and the Licensed4Fun
stuff at the bottom of Billy8156 posts disappears.

And according to George he already knew Billy and that they worked together,
etc. And even makes up the convenient excuse that Billy was using his 'puter.
That is interesting also, as they both have the same exact habit of hitting the
wrong keys on the keyboard, and in some messages they say the same things,
especially about Grove, almost word for word.

Since he has these (and probably other) characters made up, they are there to
help defend him and pat him on the back when required.

I've got a feeling that Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner will probably go into
retirement now, and be replaced by other FOG's (Friends Of George).

I've received a few emails from individuals indicating that they to in the past
have checked the IP addresses of Billy8156 and that they come up the same as
Georges. I've also seen at least one copy of an email from George with an
interesting 'excuse' as to why this was so. Rubbish!

At any rate, it's quite interesting.

Old August 21st 03, 03:30 PM
GeorgeF

Matt wrote:
Personally I have seen nothing but helpful comments from George other than
when he has been hassled by others, and even then he has been very subdued
in his responses - which is better than I would have reacted.

Thanks for your kind comments. Its hard to not get emotional when
people attempt to perform character assassination. However as grown ups
do we look past those who feel threatened or have nothing better to do.

Yes, Bill and I have known each other, and we live close to each other
and have worked for the same companies in the past. We also share some
of the same hobbies and have worked on business dealings together as
well. As far as Pilot Joe goes I don't know him other than he is new to
the area.

I now just forward Steve Lare's offtop and flame provoking comments to
as his recent 20+ posts are in clear violation of
the Supernews User Agreement. Each and every flame from him has been
forwarded and every new one will be as well. If anyone else is sick
and tired of him making endless and off topic posts you can report him
as that is who is newsgroup account is with.

There are two ways to keep the newsgroups free of SPAM and off topic
items and that is 1) Report the offenders to their newsgroup provider
which is avilable in the headers. 2) Do not respond to off topic of
SPAM posts.

Oh, one last thing, as most people know I'm not affraid to speak out
about a product or company of which I do not like. I've done it before
and will do it when ever I see/find an item which I like or don't like.
I don't need to create fake accounts to hide behind when I say I don't
like product 'X', this is clear from my many posting both pro and con
regarding various products and companies I've dealt with. I'm not
affraid to speak out.

Thanks for your support
George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Trip to Disney mickey Policy 0 November 28th 04 06:49 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Boatanchors 0 November 28th 04 04:06 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Fishing pole element construction facts [email protected] Antenna 11 November 9th 04 07:01 PM