Old August 21st 03, 06:06 PM
Lee Mairs

Default PRO 2006 Scanner

Just finished reading Bill Cheek's Ultimate Scanner - unfortunately a few
years too late.

What is the best computer interface for the RS Pro 2006 these days?

Thanks, Lee

Old August 21st 03, 11:25 PM
Len

It all depends on what you want the interface to do.

I like the one Bill has as it programs my scanner, all 6,400 channels,
although it is the Pro-2004 that I have.

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:06:34 GMT, "Lee Mairs"
wrote:

Just finished reading Bill Cheek's Ultimate Scanner - unfortunately a few
years too late.

What is the best computer interface for the RS Pro 2006 these days?

Thanks, Lee

REMOVE the NOCRAP in my address to reply.
Old August 30th 03, 09:35 PM
That Other George

I setup a optoscan lite on my 2006, it was an easy install and works great.
http://www.optoelectronics.com/os456lite.htm

Len wrote in
:

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/winjunk.htm

Can an Icom ICR2 scanner be tracked for a signal? star racer Scanner 4 July 27th 03 10:34 PM
Taking Back the Group - Scanner Listener Helps Bust the Bad Guy Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:29 AM
fs scanner george Equipment 0 July 20th 03 06:30 PM
fs scanner george Equipment 0 July 20th 03 06:30 PM
fs scanner george Scanner 0 July 20th 03 06:30 PM