Old September 9th 03, 02:18 AM
Russell

Default PRO-2004 Dim Display help?

Hi guys,
I do recall a website or a while back but can no longer find it that was
selling replacement LCD display panels. Does anyone know where I can
purchase one of these and how much they sell for?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Please reply to below address or remove "spam"
e-mail
-Russ

Old September 10th 03, 11:36 PM
Bill

If it is an electroluminescent strip, I us the ones from All Electronics (CAT#
EL5) in my pro-2021 and 2022 with great results. At $3.25 each.

Bill

Old September 11th 03, 04:09 AM
Nick

"Russell" wrote in message

Hi guys,
I do recall a website or a while back but can no longer find it that was
selling replacement LCD display panels. Does anyone know where I can
purchase one of these and how much they sell for?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Please reply to below address or remove "spam"
e-mail
-Russ

Do you have site for ALL Electronics to share. I could use one also. Nick

Old September 11th 03, 04:59 AM
Jesse

http://www.iinc.com/ggcomm/ would be all I can think of.
Old September 11th 03, 08:45 AM
Bill

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...213&type=store

This is the page with the electroluminescent strip.

Bill