Old September 10th 03, 07:38 PM
GeorgeF

Default USS Enterprise Strike Group off the Florida Coast

Here’s your chance to catch some comms, both UHF and HF, of an Aircraft
Carrier Strike Group. It appears we’ve got the USS Enterprise off our
Florida Coast. From previous aircraft calls it appears to be SouthEast
of Jacksonville, don’t know distance.

However comms are up on 5399.5 KHz USB, excellent sigs here in Daytona
Beach FL. Also heard comms this morning on 381.7000 (STRIKE freq).
Both freqs are booming into Daytona.

Other freqs which might be used will probably be those of FACSFACJAX
which can be found he
http://www.milaircomms.com/uhf_facsfacjax.html

Previous freqs used during Carrier operations off our shore a
236.4500 STRIKE - CD Flights
290.5000 Charlie Delta A/A
362.4750 Charlie Delta A/A
362.6000 Marshall
363.7000 Marshall
366.8500 STRIKE Button 3
369.3000 STRIKE
375.7000 SCREWTOP
381.7000 STRIKE
385.3500 Marshall
387.4500 Carriers off Fl Coast

Thanks to MAC in Georgia for the Heads Up and Iding this as the USS
Enterprise….

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com