Old September 13th 03, 12:54 AM
Budman

Default Thinking about the BC250D

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:27:41 -0500, AH1 wrote:

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:01:18 -0500, "Chris" wrote:

Hi Dave. I am sure you are correct about the future upgrades for the digi
cards. Like any other piece of electronics, the initial offering has is
shortcomings that need to be fixed/upgraded. I knew that when I bought it,
but I was getting tired of not being able to listen to 80% of the public
safety goings on in my area !!

Hey Chris. Do you mind if I ask the general area in which you live? I'm in the
SW Florida area. As of yet, the systems around here are still mostly analog, the
operative word being 'YET.' But I know that everything will soon be digital.
Seems to be the next logical evolution of radio. Even car radio receivers will
soon all be digital I'm sure. But I don't want to wait around for everything to
GET digital before I have a scanner capable of receiving it.

I too am from SW Florida - Sarasota and we habe had a Motorola ASTRO
system for a number of years. Fortunately, it's a 3600 control.

Does the BC250D with the APCO card work for Fairfax County, VA PD? Xxxxx Scanner 1 September 28th 03 11:08 PM
need to talk to somone in Niagara Falls Ont. about bc250d scanner Steve St. Denis Scanner 0 September 12th 03 08:18 PM
BC250D puzzle Xxxxx Scanner 3 September 8th 03 02:09 AM
Uniden BC250D Software? Woolridge Scanner 1 June 26th 03 03:48 PM