RadioBanter

-   -   This product any good? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34378-re-product-any-good.html)

w4jle September 21st 03 01:12 AM

I guess that is an admission on your part that you are totally misinformed.
You misspoke, be man enough to admit it and move on.

"Zombie Wolf" wrote in message
Balony. Where do you think information is gained ? And I am not going to
spend a month educating the likes of you. You are a simple agitator ,
nothing more. here is your reward ... 'PLONK'
"w4jle" wrote in message
Having books and having comprehension are two different things. When

asked
for a reference, one does not state a list of ARRL books.

It is this writers experience that a person that responds with vitriolic
messages and personal attacks has little else to substantiate an

argument.

Your understanding of DC and RF ground is rife with misinformation, your
blustery comments to the contrary.

Had you a real grasp on the subject, you would lead us neophytes down

the
path of understanding step by step.

--
BroadBand ain't a woman's musical group...

"Zombie Wolf" wrote in message
Now let's see- you want references to find this stuff ? well, buy some

books
on the subject ! You can start off with the ARRL Antenna handbook ,

then
move on to the Vertical Antenna handbook (same source), then you can

get

Frank September 21st 03 02:35 AM

w4jle ...

^ You misspoke, be man enough to admit it and move on.

If he "misspoke" perhaps you could be "man enough" to drop it and move on.

Frank