Old October 2nd 03, 12:51 PM
Marcel Altena

Default Looking codeplug GP900 (JEDI) UHF Visar UHF 16 channel (no keypad, no display)

Hello everybody,

Yesterday I bought a Gp900 UHF 2 channel handheld portable from Motorola.

See also http://www.bsab.se/Produkter/GP900.htm

It works fine, but I want to expand the number of channels to 16. This is
possible, I have allready made the hardware modification and the channel
knob can be turned to 16 channels.

It is the same modification as for the Gp300/P200 radio's.

Now I only need a codeplug for the 16 channel version of the Gp900 UHF or
Visar UHF (it is the same codeplug), should be modelnumber H01RDC9AN3AN.

The current modelnumber is H01RDC9AN1AN.

Please help me by mailing me your codeplugs.

Many thanks in advance.

Marcel Altena
Netherlands

Old October 2nd 03, 07:13 PM
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

"Marcel Altena" wrote:

Now I only need a codeplug for the 16 channel version of the Gp900 UHF or
Visar UHF (it is the same codeplug), should be modelnumber H01RDC9AN3AN.

No, you need a native codeplug, and you have to re-align the whole
radio after loading it!!!
Or you change the model number with an hex editot and re-build the
file to fit the checksum.

Please help me by mailing me your codeplugs.

This will not be of any help...

Many thanks in advance.

Marcel Altena
Netherlands