Old November 25th 03, 07:07 PM
Bob

Default ICOM 8500 Software?

Can anyone recommend a good software package for control and management of
the ICOM 8500 receiver?

Thanx,
Bob
Old November 26th 03, 02:42 AM
michael agner

Yep, apart from Bob's tk8500, there's Deltacomm, Radiomax (which I've
written a review), Scancat and Spectrum Explorer. You can find links to
all of these at:

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/.../software.html

73s and GL.....Mike Strong Signals Software page editor

Old December 2nd 03, 05:56 PM
rljames

Mike,

Can you confirm that RadioMax will work under Windows 2000 Pro?

I've downloaded Demo v5.20 and have had problems. Also Manual offered
on their webSite doesn't always seem to match Software so I'm
wondering...

Thanx,
Bob

michael agner wrote