Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 30th 03, 02:32 PM
Bob

Default inmarsat receiving

Although a little off topic for the group, this is about the only
group around remotely related...

Anybody doing Inmarsat monitoring? A few years ago Inmarsat A was the
dominant mode, but it's analog. Seems Inmarsat M, a digital mode, is
now what's in vogue.

Is it worth setting up an Inmarsat receiving station? I was a
shortwave junkie in my earlier days and it seems Inmarsat has replaced
HF for lots of utility comms...

thanks all...

Bob/WF3H

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field

check my blog at:
http://www.bobview.blogspot.com/

fm not receiving Patt Antenna 2 July 19th 04 02:28 PM
New Program. Receiving only antennas + Unun. Reg Edwards Antenna 1 January 29th 04 08:12 PM
Technical question for receiving TV signals by a loop Antenna David Kao Antenna 0 January 20th 04 01:14 AM
FA: RCA RC-22 RECEIVING TUBE MANUAL, 1963@$9.99- 23hrs! RLucch2098 Equipment 0 December 11th 03 03:23 AM
INMARSAT John Smith Scanner 0 November 5th 03 01:38 PM