Old January 2nd 04, 01:01 AM
Bob

Default Battery stores in Florida?

Going back awhile ago I remember seeing some posts about some battery stores
(I think they were in Florida) that I could bring in my battery pack from my
BC-245 and they would rebuild it on the spot with new cells. Any help out
there what the name of this chain is and any suggestions as to what type of
battery pack I sould have made up for me? I have a 235 and a 245 that are
both in need of new batteries. I'll be going down to the Boca Raton area
next week and was thinking of bringing my old packs and have them
overhauled! Thanks!

Bob

Old January 2nd 04, 01:45 AM
Reed

Bob wrote:

Going back awhile ago I remember seeing some posts about some battery stores
(I think they were in Florida) that I could bring in my battery pack from my
BC-245 and they would rebuild it on the spot with new cells. Any help out
there what the name of this chain is and any suggestions as to what type of
battery pack I sould have made up for me? I have a 235 and a 245 that are
both in need of new batteries. I'll be going down to the Boca Raton area
next week and was thinking of bringing my old packs and have them
overhauled! Thanks!

Bob

check out Batteries Plus in Ft Lauderdale at:

http://www.batteriesplus.com/store063.html

They should be able to open up the pack and replace the cells.
I've had it done for my BC-205xlt pack.

--
(remove N0SPAM from address to reply)
Old January 2nd 04, 02:20 AM
Rob Mills

"Bob" wrote in message
et...
Going back awhile ago I remember seeing some posts about some battery

stores

We have several in Tulsa, "Interstate All battery Center", "The Battery
Company" and several others that I can't lay my hand on right now. I've
never used them but do know that they will rebuild battery packs. I checked
on having a battery rebuilt for a power tool and it was going to be more
than I wanted to invest in an older tool but was considerably less than a
new one. RM~