Old January 3rd 04, 10:19 PM
w4jle

Default Help needed

I am planning on buying a scanner. I do not want to read the manual, and I
am too lazy to use Google. What scanner should I get so you will all give me
help.

Please do not suggest anything that will require any effort on my part,
simply spoon feed me. Also as I never come into this forum, it is your
responsibility to spend 10 minutes un-munging my address so you can send me
my answers by e-mail direct.

Have I left anything out?

Editor - Gilbert News On-Line
Http://gilbertnews.net

Old January 3rd 04, 11:51 PM
David W

COOL the trolls are out this evening! WOOHOOOOO

--
Best Wishes

David W

"Any statements made by me in the above communication do NOT necessarily
reflect the views, policies or procedures of the agency I work for."
"All messages originating from this address are virus scanned by McAfee
Anti-Virus 7.03 using latest definitions and guaranteed 100% BS Free!"
Old January 3rd 04, 11:57 PM
w4jle

Nah! just upset at the same type of messages posted by so many users on this
forum.

Hoping a few may see themselves and at least do some rudimentary searches
before asking for help.

I am happy to help anyone that has a problem, not RTFM or doing a simple
search does not fall into the problem area. It is simply a case of lazy
people wanting everyone else to do the work for them...

As an old curmudgeon I have earned the right to occasionally comment on the
human condition.

Old January 4th 04, 03:46 AM
David W

Figured so W4jle. Well put together and very indicative of a lot of
clueless postings from people who could find the info just as easily
themselves. gave me a laugh NICE ONE!