Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th 04, 03:54 AM
Bill Crocker

Technically, they may not be doing anything illegal. I recall some of those
fast food radios are in the 31MHz area. A normal C.B. radio, in close
proximity, could easily wash over those radios. Legal power C.B.s used to
get picked up on T.V.'s, and P.A. systems all the time.

Why would this prompt more legislation restricting radios and scanners?
Scanners don't transmit, and they already have enough adiquate laws
concerning transmitters. New ones won't solve anything.

I think it's refreshing seeing todays youth having good clean fun, and a
sense of humor!

Bill Crocker

"Jason Wagner" wrote in message
http://www.freep.com/news/statewire/...4_20040108.htm

Great story. Great way to get more legislation passed restricting radios
and scanners. Wait till the FCC finds out. Boy oh boy, this guy is my
hero....