Old January 17th 04, 02:33 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Eddie Haskel" wrote :
(snippage)
Oh yeah....I hear Walgreens has "Depends" on sale and that they
| are the supersize...hold over 2 pounds of crap!

Cool! He won't have to leave his bunker!

73,

S.L.

---

Old January 17th 04, 02:38 AM
Eddie Haskel

Hey Mr. Goodie two Shoes.....heres a *HOT* tip...go screw with the people in
ALT.DSS.HACK. those *******s are ripping off satellite TV! and showing each
other how to do it! This one is right up your alley Kojack! tell them your
going to dime them off to the FBI. And go hit the bathroom..your bag is
leaking and you smell bad Roger....your friend Eddie
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
m...

"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message
Hit a nerve? yeah...

Thanks for the confirmation.

Old January 17th 04, 03:10 AM
Roger Gt

"Roger Gt" wrote in message
m...

"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message
Hit a nerve? yeah...

Thanks for the confirmation.

You really need to calm down, you'll have a stroke!

With concern
Roger

Old January 17th 04, 05:10 PM
Eddie Haskel

NOW you have done it! Roger is dribbling in his depends. You have flared up
his rampant case of IBS and he is going to forward your post to the FBI as
soon as he wakes from his nap....Eddie
"OU812" wrote in message

"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message
For what it's worth, intercepting the radio at drive thru eateries is NOT
new. I remember it going on over 7 years ago. For the most part it's a
frickin riot! Carl's Jr. implimented a company directive to dispatch ALL
non-essential employees to the parking lot ASAP when an "attack" occured.
They were directed to look for vehicles with *BIG ANTENNAS* on them and
demand ID from the occupants. Now from what *I* remember...1/4 wave

antennas
on 467Mhz are 5.75" and 154.570 are about 18"...HARDLY big antennas. The
*LAST* thing I'm going to do is co-operate with some goomber's request to

ID
myself at a fast-food place, more likely to shoot him.
When the RF pranksters hit, the back door looked more like someone had
called the I.N.S. hahahaha.
For all the times I ordered a burger with no sauce and got extra sauce,

for
the times I ordered chicken McNuggets and got some other crap
this is VERY funny revenge.
Try listening to these dumb-****s on thier "talk-around" channel..this is
where they chat among themselves and NOT the window. Comments like " check
out that piece of **** he is driving" or "that woman is a real
beefarillo".It's like a teen-age partyline. The fools don't realize that
people DO listen to their channel, mostly in disbelief. The management

could
listen and see whats going on, if they do it's apparant that they don't
really care.
Places that run a "tight ship" really show, no screwing around, orders get
filled fast and RIGHT. The ones that are run by "Bozos" will be treated

like
"Bozos". If they are clowning around, why not the pranksters?
Some tips to getting away with RF pranking......
HIDE THE TRANSCEIVER...put it in a bag or jacket pocket.
USE A REMOTE MIKE...keep mike in the palm of your hand out of sight.
SIT IN NEIGHBORING BIZ....they won't go into another place to look for you
in there.
USE HEADPHONES IF OUTDOORS....make it look like your listening to a

walkman.

RUN MAX POWER...high power(5-25 watts) causes the signal to bounce off all
kinds of ****. Damn near impossible to get a direction unless the hunter

has
a damn good attenuator and a shielded RCVR. they will be chasing their

tail.
TELL THEM WHY THEY ARE GETTING TRASHED...this is important, tell them your
tired of getting **** and not your order, or it's cold when you get it, or
the place is a pig-stye. People just don't "attack" because of no reason,
your doing them because you dont like the place for one reason or another.
The owner might take notice and correct the wrong-doings!! Would'nt you if
it was your KFC or Taco-Bell?

You are right. This is nothing new but it is still fun.
For a twist on this, I once discovered that the local Baptist Church had
purchased several VHF HT's that worked on 154.570 and had no PLs. They

would
station two volunteers in the parking lot during services to act as

security
guards and the Pastor had another rig to keep in touch with the outside

men.
Now, just for conversation sake, what if a certain somebody played an
adult-type .wav file over the frequency? The Pastor scrambled for his

radio
to shut it off and for a while actually thought one of his own men was
playing the sounds. They stopped using the radios shortly after.
And then there are those popular baby monitors that new parents like to
place in the kids' room. They don't realize that these low power units
transmit 24/7 and further, mom and dad don't realize that their love

making
can also be transmitted. All it takes is for one enterprising person to

pick
up the mic on a modified radio and say, "Hey, Dad! Stop hurting my mom!"
Poor dad can quickly lose his erection and the rest of the night is shot.
There are many other possibilities and your imagination is the limit.
You don't spose the FBI will be interested in someone who transmits on

baby
monitor frequencies, do you? Roger says they are....and Roger is gonna
forward these posts to Elliot Ness.
I will now live in fear of wannabe cop Roger for the rest of my days.

Old January 17th 04, 08:55 PM
Roger Gt

"OU812" wrote in message
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message

snip
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message

snipped profanity
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
I always report a crime, or a person instigating commission of a

crime.
It is my duty as a member of the militia, and as a citizen of the US.

snip
I made no threat, and did not try to frighten.
Always remember an individual is allways responsible for the effects of

what
they say in public.
Your continued responses will also be forwarded to the FBI, showing a

total
lack of concern for the law!

Have a nice day!
Cheers!

Yeah...like the FBI cares what you have to say. You're just another crank,
nothing more, nothing less.

Received confirmation of the FBI receiving the message, and a nice letter
congratulating my alertness!

Have a nice Day!

Don't propose breaking any laws though, someone might be watching!

Old January 18th 04, 12:17 AM
Eddie Haskel

Yeah..right there Roger..your quite the ****ing "Gumshoe". Well listen up
there "Block-captain" you provided (supposedly) the FBI with ZERO
intelligence...you overaged, failing bladder, **** in your pants old fart.
Go try to impress the 13 year olds on AOL. Maybe there you can be a "COP".
Your getting stale, your bag is leaking down your leg. Your not in ANY kind
of Militia, your not anything but a tired old man with nothing better to do
that hide behind your keyboard and try to impress us with your
goody-two-shoes acts of internet policing.
You might frighten the kids, or MAYBE even the people on WEB-TV. I *KNOW*
your nothing more than a loser, probably living in a retirement home or
trailer. The only "GT" you are familiar with is the one on the back of your
electric wheelchair.
Remember to at least put your teeth in before calling the FBI and whining.
It makes to poor employee that has to actually listen to you spent a little
less time with you. The funny part is this, when you bitch to the GOV'T
*YOUR* the one that gets checked out first! I'm sure your labeled as a crank
in their files by now.
At your age there Roger (see fossil) you should really concern yourself with
enjoying what little time you have left on this fine earth, and focus on
that instead. Your 65 years (very) old.You have maybe 5-7 years of
productive life left. Try searching the internet for fun/exciting things to
occupy your time and leave the "police" detail to the able ones.
I'm amused at just how stupid you can be.Your not intelligent in the least,
I'm certain you live alone because no woman in her right mind with put up
with a worthless **** like you. Your still living in the past (ex military
druid I'm sure) and thats all you got.
You bring up the "Militia" like thats impressive? Thats nothing more than a
$75 a week job. go away...i'm busy looking for this summers vacation on the
other machine...either the Carribean or Hawaii again...Aruba might be a nice
change.
Make sure you have the FBI contact me before I leave for 2 weeks. That way
me and the wife can laugh about you on the way there....Eddie.

"Roger Gt" wrote in message
om...
"Roger Gt" wrote in message
I always makeup a crime, or a person instigating commission of a
crime.I have nothing else to do.My cable TV has been shut off and I had

my drivers license revolked.
It is my duty as a retired member of the militia,(see loser) and as a

citizen of the US.
I made no threat, and did not try to frighten.(yeah right)
Always remember an individual is always responsible for the effects of
what
they say in public.
Your continued responses will also be forwarded to the FBI, showing a
total lack of fear for Roger Gt
Have a nice day!
Cheers (thats classy hahaha)

Received confirmation of the FBI receiving the message, and a nice

letter
congratulating my wasting of official government time!

Have a nice Day!
Don't propose breaking any laws though, Roger Gt might be watching!

There are dozens of people who monitor the Internet (jerks like me) for

anything looking
like a threat. I just was willing to inform someone it is not wise. But

also did my duty to provide the FBI with little intelligence.
If you do not propose a crime, or support the commission of a crime, there
is nothing to worry about. You are unlikely to show up in a pattern match
search for more attention.( like he is some kind of authority)

If I'm a cranky old ****, so be it!
But I'm good company!
Always looking for potential problems is the prize of being Roger Gt!

Sleep well, your being whined over!

PS: Yea - I get it. But I'm being a jerk!

Old January 18th 04, 04:59 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:17:17 GMT, "Eddie Haskel"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Yeah..right there Roger..your quite the ****ing "Gumshoe". Well listen up
there "Block-captain" you provided (supposedly) the FBI with ZERO

You are both idiots, and should be made into soap and candle wax.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old January 19th 04, 04:42 AM
D. Stussy

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Dave Hall wrote:
Local Law enforcement can charge them with
"Malicious mischief" or other related infractions due to the intervention of
these transmissions with the operation of someone else's business.

That depends. If the business was employing FCC part 15 radio gear,
then they can expect no protection from interference. People tried
running businesses on CB radio years ago, and those same people had to
deal with the traffic from other users, much of which could be
considered "disruptive"

You will find that these radio-links to the ordering menu microphone back to the
food establishment are NOT part 15 but do have low power business licenses
issued for exclusive allocations. Obviously, you haven't bothered to take the
time to even research the truth of the situation.

court issued restraining order prohibiting them from operating a radio
within range of any commercial operation for the purpose of disrupting the
normal operation of that business. It is done all the time with Loiters
and other disruptive acts!

Maybe. I guess it all depends on the level of malice and the effect
that the disruptions had. From what I've heard, the interference
consisted mostly of random insulting comments, and not necessarily
jamming of the system in a way that would prevent it from working.

Don't guess. LEARN the facts first.
Old January 24th 04, 06:34 AM
SouthDakotaRadio

In article , "Rodney" writes:

Yes indeed! An "enterprising ham" (or anybody else) with a Yaesu Ft-2400,
FT-2500, or even the dual banders can clip a wire, desolder a jumper and be
good to go up to and above 164 mhz.

164? That's nothin! Alinco handhelds go all the way to 174.

For instance. It is all too easy to modify one of these rigs to transmit on
154, 155, or higher freqs. All one needs is an antenna that handles these
frequencies without causing the protection circuit to dump the radio. A Rad
Shack discone is one such antenna....

Better yet: an antenna cut to resonance. Since 154Mhz is a popular business
frequency, antennas designed to transmit here are inexpensive and easy-to-find.
Old January 24th 04, 07:02 AM
W4JLE

While amateur equipment is capable of operating as you suggest, it is no
more likely that you commiting rape because you have the equipment.

Hams have a license to loose if they partake in such nonsense.

"SouthDakotaRadio" wrote in message
In article , "Rodney"