Old January 23rd 04, 11:48 AM
Thomas

Default Icom IC-R7100 PC Control

Hi...

I need a Program to control my Icom R7100 from the PC.
Memory download/upload ect....

Not sure what I have to look for.

Can anyone advise ?

Thomas / OZ1JTE.

Old January 23rd 04, 03:33 PM
Thomas

I'm not sure what you want MixW to do for me.
Only very few thing this program can control on the radio.

I need a program to download my memory list from the radio, then make some
corrections to it, and then bring it back to the memory in the radio.

I have tryed ScanCat and I have tryed Radiomanager also, and I find both
program very poor in performance.
Very hard to get working on a fast PC, and lot of errors when communicating
with the radio.

Thomas / OZ1JTE.

Old January 24th 04, 07:59 AM
Thomas

Thanks for all the infomation.
I will check it all out....

Thomas.

"P N P" skrev i en meddelelse
...I forgot to include this site where you can make your own interface !
http://www.qsl.net/kd6uu/icomci.html

"P N P" wrote in message
Mix W will control the radio and will also decode most of the popular
digital signals heard ( I own a 7100 )
Do you have any Icom hardware or have you made your own ?
I have included some sites to assist.....
http://www.icomamerica.com/receivers/software.html
http://www.setileague.org/software/softlink.htm - maybe do some SETI

work,
are you there Jodi ??
http://pe1chl.xs4all.nl/Softw/ - look at r7100.c
http://www.plicht.de/ekki/civ/civ-p9.html - all about the CI-V interface
http://www.plicht.de/ekki/civ/civ-p8.html - the software page from the

above
site
http://n9zle.tripod.com/ - not for the R7100, but here are some "skins"

http://www.seed-solutions.com/gregor...entation/CIVIn
terface.htm - make your own CI-V cable
http://uk.geocities.com/blakkekatte/CIVhardware.html - more on the CI-V
...the above should put you on the right track Thomas.
John

. ..

Content Control Dave Heil Policy 24 January 20th 05 05:20 PM
SECRET ICOM SALE: R-75 $425 W/ DSP AND FREE SHIPPING Lucky General 0 October 15th 04 03:02 AM
Icom 756, Icom 275, Icom SM-8 (Reduced) Donnie Equipment 0 July 21st 04 02:28 AM
Icom 756, Icom 275, Icom SM-8 (Reduced) Donnie Equipment 0 July 15th 04 10:30 PM
a page of motorola 2way 2 way portable and mobile radio history john private smith Policy 0 December 22nd 03 02:42 AM