Old January 25th 04, 02:15 PM
Astech Excavating

Default New ham callsign site

Could someone please supply me with the site that daily lists new callsigns
being handed out, it been a few years since I had to check and have totally
forgot.
Thanks and 73,
Paul KC8LGL

--
Astech Excavating and Trucking
Chillicothe, Ohio

Old January 26th 04, 07:39 PM
Keith

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:15:08 -0500, "Astech Excavating"
wrote:

Could someone please supply me with the site that daily lists new callsigns
being handed out, it been a few years since I had to check and have totally
forgot.
Thanks and 73,
Paul KC8LGL

http://qrz.com

Next time ask your question in rec.radio.amateur.misc.

--
Best Regards, Keith http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Page
AOL IM: kilowattradio President Bush in cabinet meetings is like,