Old February 13th 04, 01:37 AM
W4JLE

Default Wheres George?

Where is George of MilAir fame? He has not answered any e-mails etc.

I was wondering if he was putting up the NASCAR Daytona 500 feed this year.

One hopes he has not assumed room temperature or suffered the sling and
arrows of some strange malady

Old February 13th 04, 03:04 AM
Burr

Gone Fishing, enjoying life.

Have a happy George.

Burr,
Soon to follow!!!

Old February 13th 04, 07:03 AM
Dwayne

In article , "W4JLE" w4jle(remove to
says...
Where is George of MilAir fame? He has not answered any e-mails etc.

I was wondering if he was putting up the NASCAR Daytona 500 feed this year.

One hopes he has not assumed room temperature or suffered the sling and
arrows of some strange malady

LOL I just answered this question in the nascar newsgroup. George has
been MIA since he had some stuff on strongsignals for sale and some low
life broke into his storage shed and stole everything he had for sale.
George is a good guy and I hope he returns soon.
Old February 13th 04, 11:55 AM
N8KDV

Dwayne wrote:

In article , "W4JLE" w4jle(remove to
says...
Where is George of MilAir fame? He has not answered any e-mails etc.

I was wondering if he was putting up the NASCAR Daytona 500 feed this year.

One hopes he has not assumed room temperature or suffered the sling and
arrows of some strange malady

LOL I just answered this question in the nascar newsgroup. George has
been MIA since he had some stuff on strongsignals for sale and some low
life broke into his storage shed and stole everything he had for sale.
George is a good guy and I hope he returns soon.

LOL... that's not exactly the 'story'.

Old February 13th 04, 04:17 PM
GeorgeF

N8KDV wrote:

Dwayne wrote:

In article , "W4JLE" w4jle(remove to
says...

Where is George of MilAir fame? He has not answered any e-mails etc.

I was wondering if he was putting up the NASCAR Daytona 500 feed this year.

One hopes he has not assumed room temperature or suffered the sling and
arrows of some strange malady

LOL I just answered this question in the nascar newsgroup. George has
been MIA since he had some stuff on strongsignals for sale and some low
life broke into his storage shed and stole everything he had for sale.
George is a good guy and I hope he returns soon.

LOL... that's not exactly the 'story'.

This is just one of many storage unit break ins in our area....I lost
over $25,000 worth of items (most of which insurance will be covering)....
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/orlandos...+STORAGE+UNITS

Oh, I won't be broadcasting the Daytona 500 for various reasons, one, I
don't live close enough to the track and two, I have a second home in
Maryland that I'm still working on.

And I'm not feeding into any rants and raves of Steven, I'm just
pointing out the facts about the storage unit brake in. Hard to deny it
whne its in print of one of Floridas largest newspapers.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old February 13th 04, 06:18 PM
Burr

Hey George,
I got to but it to read it!!!@%^^&&^, I ain't got no money none at all.

Anyhow, have a happy life, enjoyed your post these pass years and hope
we are still friends.

Don't let your pole get bent to far.

Burr

Old February 13th 04, 06:51 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Dwayne wrote:

[...]

That's too bad. I'm glad Curtis got to pay you a visit though down there in Port Orange a short time back.

Steve
Holland, MI

Old February 13th 04, 07:12 PM
Woolridge

sorry to hear that george.
i miss your posts

i hope you can get most of your stuff back.

the closest anyone can come to your posts is allenstern.
but he doesn't have the same sense of style like you do.

we will be eagerly awaiting your big return.

-- Rob Woolridge

"GeorgeF" wrote in message

news:402CEA92.9060007@licensed4funREMOVEBEFOREFLIG HT.com...

Old February 14th 04, 10:04 AM
Dxluver

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/orlandos...did=539459251&

FMT=ABS&FMTS=FT&date=Feb+7,+2004&desc=THIEVES+BREA K+INTO+STORAGE+UNITS

Oh, I won't be broadcasting the Daytona 500 for various reasons, one, I
don't live close enough to the track and two, I have a second home in
Maryland that I'm still working on.

And I'm not feeding into any rants and raves of Steven, I'm just
pointing out the facts about the storage unit brake in. Hard to deny it
whne its in print of one of Floridas largest newspapers.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

You have to 'buy' the story to be able to read it. {?}

Minutes AKC meeting AKC Master Control CB 6 April 29th 04 07:45 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 06:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 05:26 AM
The whole story... GeorgeSparkyVoob CB 4 September 20th 03 12:56 PM