Old March 25th 04, 07:32 PM
Browning Mark FourA

Default Bill Cheeks:Pro2006 Mods:Help Needed

Any Bill Cheeks mod experts,would you mind looking at this page and
helping me out with a question on a few of his mods......have a 2006
with 3 mods done on it,the front has three different sets of
LED's,need to know what they are if possible.Pictures will show
everything.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1p5vc/radios/pro2006.html

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply
Old March 26th 04, 05:16 AM
Jesse

Browning Mark FourA wrote in
:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1p5vc/radios/pro2006.html

Not exactly an expert but ... The middle one appears to be a center tuning
indicater. Try tuning a signal with known accuracy like a noaa station
[162.55].
The center led should be lit. If you tune up,or down, .. Or scan up or down
shall I say,then the other leds will light accordingly,indicating you are
off frequency.

The one on the left ? I have a mod with 2 leds,and it simply indicates when a
station breaks squelch.

Old March 26th 04, 05:30 PM
Browning Mark FourA

yep you are correct on both.......thank you Jesse.......wow I'd like
to find one with most of his mods done,I bet that is one wicked good
scanner.......

Old March 26th 04, 11:09 PM
Jesse

Browning Mark FourA wrote in
:

yep you are correct on both.......thank you Jesse.......wow I'd like
to find one with most of his mods done,I bet that is one wicked good
scanner.......

I lost count on how many mods mine has.
It has all 3 of yours,a remote mic output,double memory,an imbedded recorder
and a couple more.

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 05:16:58 GMT, Jesse wrote:

Browning Mark FourA wrote in
m:

Old March 26th 04, 11:51 PM
jose

1 is a carrier on indicator then there is a squelch mod
jvillafane

Old March 27th 04, 04:21 AM
Browning Mark FourA

would you be interested in selling it or trading perhaps.....I have
some great scanners available......e-mail me direct for more info.

Bill Pfeiffer Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 31st 04 03:53 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1398 ­ May 28, 2004 Radionews CB 0 May 28th 04 08:01 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1398 ­ May 28, 2004 Radionews General 0 May 28th 04 07:59 PM
Why You Don't Like The ARRL Louis C. LeVine Policy 803 January 23rd 04 01:12 AM