Old March 27th 04, 12:47 AM
RD.Smith

Default Needed Back of set scanner antenna

Hello there,
I am looking for a older style scanner antenna for my Uniden Bearcat
BC560 mobile scanner.
I have lost the origional and need to get another, it has the white
plastic and is a push in type (not BNC) If anyone can help me out It
would be very much appreciated
Here is an e/bay listing with the type of antenna I am looking for.

If you can help me out please e-mail me at or reply
to this post
Thanks very much

Old March 27th 04, 03:59 AM
Andy in NJ

"RD.Smith" delta150spam@hotmailcom wrote in message
Hello there,
I am looking for a older style scanner antenna for my Uniden Bearcat
BC560 mobile scanner.
I have lost the origional and need to get another, it has the white
plastic and is a push in type (not BNC) If anyone can help me out It
would be very much appreciated
Here is an e/bay listing with the type of antenna I am looking for.

If you can help me out please e-mail me at or reply
to this post
Thanks very much

Radio Shack part number 20-161
(
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...egory%5Fname=C
TLG%5F008%5F009%5F010%5F001&product%5Fid=20%2D161) . This is a stock item.
Click or cut and paste the URL and you can enter your zipcode to see if a
local store has it in stock. You can also get an SO-239 to RCA adapter from
Radio Shack and hook up a mobile or base antenna to your scanner.