Old March 31st 04, 12:31 PM
T. Keith Bruce

Default uniden bc700a

Just bought this second hand model but got no user guide with it, cant get
it from uniden as they said that the pdf files are unavailable? Anyone out
there help with the instruction files possibly in PDF format, or a site
where I can download from? Thanks to all in anticipation.
Keith from Scotland

Old March 31st 04, 11:54 PM
Frank346

There is a similar model from Radio Shack with documents at
http://support.tandy.com/support_electronics/18278.htm

Uniden PC68XL Review Terra Dactyl CB 0 December 17th 04 12:56 AM
FA: Pair of Uniden GMRS750 GMRS/FRS radios Bill Murcheski CB 0 May 27th 04 08:04 PM
Uniden BC700A Scanner Ahmad Mader Scanner 1 March 23rd 04 05:55 PM
WANTED: Uniden Scanner BC002 CTCSS Tone Board Jim Equipment 0 February 6th 04 12:16 AM
UNIDEN Pro-510 CB NOW made in RED CHINA !!!!!!! Dave or Debby CB 7 February 1st 04 10:18 PM