Old April 5th 04, 09:02 PM
rdixson

Default Pro-43 replaced keypad

I recently replaced the keypad in my Pro-43. Everything works great
except for the bottom row. (The row with the program button!!) I've
re-seated everything and cleaned everything with no success. Help!
Old April 5th 04, 10:23 PM
mike

do the last row of buttons 'bottom-out' when youpress them to the same
extent as the above row?
just wondering if you have the pcb down flat?

try powering from an extenal source remove battery cover & batteries
push PCB toward case from inside as you retry the naff buttons.

if not could be the common feed track on the pcb's last row thats gone.

try tracing it with an ohms meter with the power off.

mike

"rdixson" wrote in message
om...
I recently replaced the keypad in my Pro-43. Everything works great
except for the bottom row. (The row with the program button!!) I've
re-seated everything and cleaned everything with no success. Help!

---

Old April 6th 04, 12:33 AM
ac-acadaptor

Are they STILL available? My 43 is acting up also...

om...