Old June 17th 04, 12:28 AM
Jim noname

Default chicago frequencies

What frequencies do you suggest for chicago scanner lisenting? I'm aware of
the carma site but theres really to many to choose from. I have a pro-95

Im not from chicago but I make quite a few trips there by bus.

thanks

Old June 17th 04, 12:56 AM
M. Prindle

In article II4Ac.60922$HG.50541@attbi_s53,
"Jim noname" wrote:

What frequencies do you suggest for chicago scanner lisenting? I'm aware of
the carma site but theres really to many to choose from. I have a pro-95

Im not from chicago but I make quite a few trips there by bus.

thanks

Googles your friend . Here are a few hits from this search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...scanner+freque
ncies&btnG=Google+Search

Chicago Scanning Club Page - http://www.geocities.com/paulmachnick/
CityFreq - http://www.cityfreq.com/il/chicago

M. Prindle
Old June 18th 04, 03:36 AM
Fred Shabec

Goto the CARMA Website and download the CARMA's Chicago PDF. It has city
of Chicago and a great deal of suburb frequencies also. The direct link is:
http://www.carmachicago.com/chgofreq.pdf
It a great PDF for people who is visiting the Chicago area or moving to
the area..

Also join our Yahoo group we have a lot of cool PDF's by county also:

Hope that helps

Fred Shabec (KB9ZYX)
CARMA Webmaster
http://www.carmachicago.com

Jim noname wrote:
What frequencies do you suggest for chicago scanner lisenting? I'm aware of
the carma site but theres really to many to choose from. I have a pro-95

Im not from chicago but I make quite a few trips there by bus.

thanks

newbie GMRS questions Unigamer General 14 December 16th 04 03:12 PM
Loop Goes to Emmis, WIND to Salem in Chicago Mark Jeffries Broadcasting 2 October 7th 04 05:32 AM
Frequencies For Chicago? Jim Scanner 5 January 23rd 04 12:57 AM
LIstening to aircraft frequencies... David Casey Scanner 9 August 21st 03 01:13 PM