Old June 17th 04, 05:55 AM
Vic Martinez

Default THEE best Canadian source for Unblocked Scanners!

Sorry that exclamation point should have been a question mark. Anyone
have any experience with ordering from the land of RUSH 2112?

Old June 17th 04, 03:55 PM
Donald K

Vic Martinez wrote:

Sorry that exclamation point should have been a question mark. Anyone
have any experience with ordering from the land of RUSH 2112?

"It's just another toy,
that helped destroy,
the elder race of man."

--
"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem,
see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable
Old June 18th 04, 06:25 AM
AE6FL-AAM9ECS

"Vic Martinez" wrote in message
Sorry that exclamation point should have been a question mark. Anyone
have any experience with ordering from the land of RUSH 2112?

Forget about your silly whim
It doesn't fit the plan

Old June 29th 04, 08:46 AM
Vic Martinez

I've had enough, We're on a Plane to Bankok, aboard the Thailand
Express...

Old June 29th 04, 09:09 AM
Vic Martinez

Come on guys, 'be cool or be cast out', answer me. ALL THE WORLD'S A
STAGE here. I've been searching the HEMIPHERES, in search of new
SIGNALS, MOVING PICTURES and furniture, and leaving my street gang,
saying FAREWELL TO THE KINGS. all I need is a reliable Canadian source
for Unblocked Scanners. If you choose not to decide you still have made
a choice.

Old June 29th 04, 03:17 PM
Donald K

Vic Martinez wrote:

I've had enough, We're on a Plane to Bankok, aboard the Thailand
Express...

Make sure you hit the stops along the way.
And only stop for the best...
Old June 30th 04, 07:34 AM
Vic Martinez

There is trouble in the forest, there is trouble with my needs, for this
poster wants more answers, and you folks ignore my pleas.

Old July 1st 04, 07:06 AM
Vic Martinez

My ship is a coming and I just can't prete-e-e-ehh-eeh-end!

Old July 4th 04, 04:40 AM
GlobalCabl

radioworld
Old July 5th 04, 12:37 AM
Vic Martinez

Thank You.

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Best Canadian source for unblocked scanners? Vic Martinez Scanner 0 June 11th 04 06:08 AM