RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden stop! Too many new scanners.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35979-uniden-stop-too-many-new-scanners.html)

Dave S June 20th 04 09:02 AM

Not any more you don't!

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

Two have disappeared. Interesting.

--

Dave S

"Scanner" wrote in message

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

---

The Watched June 21st 04 06:03 PM

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:30:21 -0700, "Scanner"
wrote:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

Why is it Uniden has a problem with putting CTCSS/DCS on their hand
helds ?

What a PITA.

Mike From Newcastle June 25th 04 07:57 AM

Still only 2 good ones in OZ
245 & 780. DAMN UNIDEN AUSTRALIA

Mike
www.newcastlescan.com

Jabba June 25th 04 12:08 PM

"Mike From Newcastle" wrote in message
Still only 2 good ones in OZ
245 & 780. DAMN UNIDEN AUSTRALIA

Not anymore :(

Both have been discontinued, meaning there are now NO trunking scanners
being produced and still no digital scanners available for the Australian
frequency bands.

I sympathise with you Mike.
DAMN UNIDEN AUSTRALIA!

Jabba

Doug Matulis June 25th 04 09:44 PM

You don't have to wait for the new scanners to see TrunkTracker IV,
you can buy and BC296D and get TrunkTracker IV today!

Doug

"SB" wrote in message news:5LLAc.61824$%T.4020@okepread05...
The next step up from TrunkTracker III. I can't wait to see the
improvements on TrunkerTracker IV.

"Elmo" wrote in message
6...
"Scanner" wrote in news:40d33ad2$0$36169
:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

Think of it as sleight of hand. Just because they say it's so doesn't
make it so.

Anyway, maybe you could generate a no-lose lawsuit, instead of the
mortgage or divorce! ;-)

What is Trunktracker IV anyway?

Andy