Old June 18th 04, 10:11 PM
Elmo

"Scanner" wrote in news:40d33ad2$0$36169
:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

Think of it as sleight of hand. Just because they say it's so doesn't
make it so.

Anyway, maybe you could generate a no-lose lawsuit, instead of the
mortgage or divorce! ;-)

What is Trunktracker IV anyway?

Andy

Old June 18th 04, 11:30 PM
Scanner

Default Uniden stop! Too many new scanners..

Old June 19th 04, 12:46 AM
David Smart

Buy all seven - the divorce will probably happen quite automatically after
that. :-) :-)

--

Dave S

"Scanner" wrote in message

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

---

Old June 19th 04, 01:13 AM
SB

The next step up from TrunkTracker III. I can't wait to see the
improvements on TrunkerTracker IV.

6...

Old June 19th 04, 03:25 AM
BDK

In article 5LLAc.61824$%T.4020@okepread05,
says...
The next step up from TrunkTracker III. I can't wait to see the
improvements on TrunkerTracker IV.

"Elmo" wrote in message
6...
"Scanner" wrote in news:40d33ad2$0$36169
:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

Think of it as sleight of hand. Just because they say it's so doesn't
make it so.

Anyway, maybe you could generate a no-lose lawsuit, instead of the
mortgage or divorce! ;-)

What is Trunktracker IV anyway?

Andy

If they just get rid of the damn battery pack set up of all the present
high end radios, that will make me happy. They do LOOK good though.

But, it's Uniden, so who knows how many will be worth buying??

BDK

Old June 19th 04, 05:35 AM
Dwayne

In article ,
says...

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

All that just gave me a stiffy
Old June 19th 04, 08:26 AM
SB

Yea Uniden get rid of that battery pack & go to AA's. The Uniden battery
pack is on reason I went for the PRO-96.

"BDK" wrote in message
In article 5LLAc.61824$%T.4020@okepread05,
says...
The next step up from TrunkTracker III. I can't wait to see the
improvements on TrunkerTracker IV.

6...

Old June 19th 04, 10:44 AM
David Smart

would she get ha[lf] of them?

Yep. But she'd probably divide them her way - with an axe.

--

Dave S

ogers.com...

Old June 19th 04, 01:49 PM
Jon Biddell

Scanner wrote:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

What do you mean "or"...

AND !!!

As Wayne of Wayne's World would say...

SCHWING !!!!