RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden stop! Too many new scanners.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35979-uniden-stop-too-many-new-scanners.html)

Elmo June 18th 04 10:11 PM

"Scanner" wrote in news:40d33ad2$0$36169
:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

Think of it as sleight of hand. Just because they say it's so doesn't
make it so.

Anyway, maybe you could generate a no-lose lawsuit, instead of the
mortgage or divorce! ;-)

What is Trunktracker IV anyway?

Andy

David Smart June 19th 04 12:46 AM

Buy all seven - the divorce will probably happen quite automatically after
that. :-) :-)

--

Dave S

"Scanner" wrote in message

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

---

BDK June 19th 04 03:25 AM

In article 5LLAc.61824$%T.4020@okepread05,
says...
The next step up from TrunkTracker III. I can't wait to see the
improvements on TrunkerTracker IV.

"Elmo" wrote in message
6...
"Scanner" wrote in news:40d33ad2$0$36169
:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

Think of it as sleight of hand. Just because they say it's so doesn't
make it so.

Anyway, maybe you could generate a no-lose lawsuit, instead of the
mortgage or divorce! ;-)

What is Trunktracker IV anyway?

Andy

If they just get rid of the damn battery pack set up of all the present
high end radios, that will make me happy. They do LOOK good though.

But, it's Uniden, so who knows how many will be worth buying??

BDK

Dwayne June 19th 04 05:35 AM

In article ,
says...

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

All that just gave me a stiffy :)

David Smart June 19th 04 10:44 AM

would she get ha[lf] of them?

Yep. But she'd probably divide them her way - with an axe.

--

Dave S

ogers.com...

Jon Biddell June 19th 04 01:49 PM

Scanner wrote:

Unbelievable, Do I see seven(!) new Uniden scanners ?

http://www.scannersunlimited.com/uniden/index.html

I need a second mortgage or a divorce.. :-))

What do you mean "or"...

AND !!!

As Wayne of Wayne's World would say...

SCHWING !!!!