Old June 23rd 04, 12:29 AM
T. Early

Default ****head Cop

"llortamai" wrote in message
.llortamai...
So this asshole cop pulls me over today

[blah blah blah snippage]

What should I do? I know for a fact that it's not illegal and this
asshole harrassed me just cuz he was bored i suppose.

One thing you could do is go back and read the responses you got when
you posted this the last time. That might help. About a year ago,
wasn't it?

Old June 23rd 04, 12:38 AM
Sanjaya

"T. Early" wrote...
One thing you could do is go back and read the responses you got when
you posted this the last time. That might help. About a year ago,
wasn't it?

LOL!!!

Here I was thinking... holy crap... he posted the same thing as he
did last year.
Then I read your reply.
Way to go Tad!

Old June 23rd 04, 01:23 AM
Roßert G. Schaffrath

T. Early wrote:

"llortamai" wrote in message
.llortamai...
So this asshole cop pulls me over today

[blah blah blah snippage]

What should I do? I know for a fact that it's not illegal and this
asshole harrassed me just cuz he was bored i suppose.

One thing you could do is go back and read the responses you got when
you posted this the last time. That might help. About a year ago,
wasn't it?

Found it on Google Groups... April 22, 2003. I guess someone forgot
their meds again:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...%40comcast.com
Old June 23rd 04, 03:12 AM
llortamai

"T. Early" wrote in message
One thing you could do is go back and read the responses you got when
you posted this the last time.

One thing you and the other morons that fell for this could do is not be so
easily trolled in the future.

Your good buddy Cumbucket Curmudgeon is responsible for the post you're all
replying to.

Next time you see him, ask him why Steve Gielda booted his dumb ass off
Cotse and who was responsible for it.

He's just lashing out because it just so happened to be me.

Old June 23rd 04, 07:00 AM
Jesse

"T. Early" wrote in
:

"llortamai" wrote in message
.llortamai...
So this asshole cop pulls me over today

[blah blah blah snippage]

What should I do? I know for a fact that it's not illegal and this
asshole harrassed me just cuz he was bored i suppose.

One thing you could do is go back and read the responses you got when
you posted this the last time. That might help. About a year ago,
wasn't it?

Lol an annually repeating troll huh .. Thats a new one.
I suppose the possibilty exists that the same bored,asshole cop pulled him/it
over once again.

Old June 23rd 04, 10:59 AM
Legal Radio

"Sanjaya" wrote in news:Op3Cc.10653$w07.9040
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

"T. Early" wrote...
One thing you could do is go back and read the responses you got when
you posted this the last time. That might help. About a year ago,
wasn't it?

LOL!!!

Here I was thinking... holy crap... he posted the same thing as he
did last year.
Then I read your reply.
Way to go Tad!

Yes... didn't he post it under the subject "Asshole Cop" that time?

bwahahahahah