Old July 6th 04, 03:36 AM
Handset King

Default Uniden BCT-8

Anyone have any tips on programing the BCT-8? I have a PRO-93 that I have no
trouble getting to work in trunked mode. However, I can't get the BCT-8 to
follow my local system (Mot type II). I entered the lists, etc... I even
tried the Control Channel Only option. My problem is that the unit scans the
bank and always stops on the active control channel. I tried to lock that
out but it still doesn't display the group ID when it stops on a voice
signal. According to the manual, it should display the ID I entered when it
hits an active channel.

If anyone has the magic touch with the BCT-8, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks - Dave

Uniden PC68XL Review Terra Dactyl CB 0 December 17th 04 12:56 AM
FA: Pair of Uniden GMRS750 GMRS/FRS radios Bill Murcheski CB 0 May 27th 04 08:04 PM
WANTED: Uniden Scanner BC002 CTCSS Tone Board Jim Equipment 0 February 6th 04 12:16 AM
WANTED: Uniden Scanner BC002 CTCSS Tone Board Jim Equipment 0 February 6th 04 12:16 AM
UNIDEN Pro-510 CB NOW made in RED CHINA !!!!!!! Dave or Debby CB 7 February 1st 04 10:18 PM