Old August 20th 04, 03:55 PM
fre

Default Trunking question??

I have a BC-235.
I have a scanlist programmed in.
When I lockout trunk codes in the scanlist.... they are
also locked out while in the trunk search mode.

But... if I lock out a trunk code that ISN'T in the scanlist
while in Trunk Search mode.... How do I unlock it? How
do I get to it to unlock it?
Or are all codes (that are not locked out on the scanlist) automatically
unlocked every time you start a new Trunk Search.
Old August 21st 04, 09:48 PM
Lord Floyd

fre wrote in :

I have a BC-235.
I have a scanlist programmed in.
When I lockout trunk codes in the scanlist.... they are
also locked out while in the trunk search mode.

True, the 235xlt keeps a single list of locked ids, same list is
used during search or scan.

But... if I lock out a trunk code that ISN'T in the scanlist
while in Trunk Search mode.... How do I unlock it? How
do I get to it to unlock it?

Download manual he
http://www.uniden.com/pdf/BC235XLTom.pdf

See page 42.
(I'd type in the instructions, but you'd still have to read them
anyway.)

Or are all codes (that are not locked out on the scanlist)
automatically unlocked every time you start a new Trunk Search.

IDs remain in the list until removed.

HTH
--
You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here

Trunking old_codger Scanner 3 May 12th 04 03:51 AM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM
OLD motorola trunking information jack smith Scanner 1 December 12th 03 09:48 AM
question about trunking Mike Scanner 1 August 12th 03 02:14 AM