Old August 28th 04, 07:36 AM
WTP07

Default WTB: Freq. Counter-Handheld...up to 1 Ghz...

Please respond via email if you have a used one you would like to sell.
Must be fully functional and in good shape. I am not looking for a $1000
piece of equipment, nor a piece of junk.

Thanks!

Randy.

Old August 29th 04, 03:01 AM
NO SPAM

It depends on what his needs are! I do frequency related work, lots of it...
NONE of my work touches 2.4 GHz and most likely never will. I have a few
freq counters, each with a different range, but none more than 1.3
GHz........... IF his needs don't approach that range, he may be able to
save a few bucks. To mention 2.4 GHz - to me, sounds like you're thinking
he's going to be hunting down the newer series of cordless phones.

NS

"Nelson" wrote in message
1 Ghz is not enough for anyone you will need at least 2.4 or better.

nk.net...

Old August 29th 04, 11:12 AM
WTP07

Can you give me specs & a price?