Old October 31st 04, 01:49 AM
Bob Parnass

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:37:52 -0600, Scanner Guy wrote:

... I got this one week before I got my amateur radio
license....

Check the issue date of your amateur radio license.
The FCC might have issued the
license a week before you physically received it.

Bob Parnass, AJ9S GNU/Linux User http://parnass.com

Old October 31st 04, 03:10 AM
Scanner Guy

Thanks for the suggestion Bob. Yeah, I checked that previously and the
issue date is about one week after the date of my ticket.

Jerry

Mobile scanner laws Geek Scanner 6 June 10th 04 02:07 AM
a page of motorola 2way 2 way portable and mobile radio history john private smith Policy 0 December 22nd 03 02:42 AM
FS: Uniden Bearcat 700-A mobile scanner Browning Mark FourA Scanner 1 September 5th 03 09:22 PM
BCT8 Mobile scanner announced on Strong Signals.. noobie Scanner 2 August 30th 03 03:02 AM
Great mobile scanner antenna - and cheap ! J999w Scanner 1 July 24th 03 05:05 AM