Old November 1st 04, 08:48 PM
Evan Platt

Default Pro-83 on sale at $55 or did I luck out?

Went to the local Radio Shack. Inquired about the Pro-83. $55 he said.
I promptly snagged one. Did he miskey something, or are they $55?

Evan

Old November 1st 04, 11:40 PM
Bill Crocker

It doesn't look like it's a current model. That being the case, I think the
manager can sell it for what ever price he wants. In any event, sounds like
you got yourself a deal!

Bill Crocker

Old November 1st 04, 11:43 PM
Evan Platt

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:40:56 -0500, "Bill Crocker"
wrote:

It doesn't look like it's a current model. That being the case, I think the
manager can sell it for what ever price he wants. In any event, sounds like
you got yourself a deal!

The 83 is pretty new. I doubt it's more than a year or two old.

Evan

Old November 2nd 04, 02:12 AM
DeWayne

wrote:

It doesn't look like it's a current model. That being the case, I think
the
manager can sell it for what ever price he wants. In any event, sounds
like
you got yourself a deal!

The 83 is pretty new. I doubt it's more than a year or two old.

I thought it was a brand new model.

DeWayne

Evan

Old November 2nd 04, 02:45 AM
Evan Platt

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 02:12:16 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

The 83 is pretty new. I doubt it's more than a year or two old.

I thought it was a brand new model.

Could be new. As I said, I doubt it's been out more than a year, if
that.

Old November 2nd 04, 11:31 AM
Bill Crocker

My bad! Radio Shack doesn't do a very good job of keeping their web site up
to date. I just searched on "PRO-83", and it came up with a "Stylus, Shure
N95-ED or Equivalent". Sad.

Bill Crocker

Old November 2nd 04, 12:14 PM
Rob Mills

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message

I just searched on "PRO-83", and it came up with a "Stylus, Shure

N95-ED or Equivalent".

Try 20-501

Old November 3rd 04, 05:43 AM
DeWayne

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
My bad! Radio Shack doesn't do a very good job of keeping their web site
up to date. I just searched on "PRO-83", and it came up with a "Stylus,
Shure N95-ED or Equivalent". Sad.

The Pro-83 is supposed to be about half price the day after Thanksgiving.
Buy it now and get your refund then. That's what I did.

DeWayne

Bill Crocker