RadioBanter

-   -   Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36592-scott-peterson-guilty-we-safe-now.html)

The Real Bev November 14th 04 09:06 PM

Sam wrote:

Mike Burch mentioned in passing :

Safe from what?

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we turn on
the news.

Come on, Camilla isn't that bad! Oh, you meant the guy in California.
Never mind.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Sam November 14th 04 11:06 PM

The Real Bev mentioned in passing :

Sam wrote:

Mike Burch mentioned in passing :

Safe from what?

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we
turn on the news.

Come on, Camilla isn't that bad! Oh, you meant the guy in California.

No, I was talking about John Edwards and his horsefaced mistress.

--
Sam-I-Am
Every man creates a certain psychological security, unaware of the fact

---

PaPaPeng November 15th 04 12:30 AM

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:28:57 -0500, Larry Edwards
wrote:

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

This case as to the murder of a beautiful woman with a fetus by her
husband upset me from the beginning. I avoided reading or hearing
broadcasts.

My question here is why were the two jurors dismissed? Were they
splitting hairs on how absolute the evidence must be as is reflected
in this thread?

The Real Bev November 15th 04 01:00 AM

wrote:

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

This case as to the murder of a beautiful woman with a fetus by her
husband upset me from the beginning. I avoided reading or hearing
broadcasts.

My question here is why were the two jurors dismissed? Were they
splitting hairs on how absolute the evidence must be as is reflected
in this thread?

One was seen in conversation with one of Peterson's relatives (something
like that, anyway). The second was doing individual study on SOMETHING
-- you're only supposed to consider evidence that was presented in
court, not play detective. Not known why the foreman was dismissed, the
judge won't reveal that until after sentencing.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Joel M. Eichen November 15th 04 01:58 AM

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:06:52 -0500, "Sam" wrote:

Safe from having to see his horsefaced mistress every time we
turn on the news.

Come on, Camilla isn't that bad! Oh, you meant the guy in California.

No, I was talking about John Edwards and his horsefaced mistress.

I dunno you guys ....... do you know how many women reading this are
looking i nthe mirror right now and wondering ....??

Joel M. Eichen November 15th 04 01:59 AM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:30:57 GMT, PaPaPeng wrote:

My question here is why were the two jurors dismissed? Were they
splitting hairs on how absolute the evidence must be as is reflected
in this thread?

They both objected when everyone starting calling the mistress
"horse-faced."

TBA November 15th 04 02:48 AM

wrote:

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

This case as to the murder of a beautiful woman with a fetus by her
husband upset me from the beginning. I avoided reading or hearing
broadcasts.

My question here is why were the two jurors dismissed? Were they
splitting hairs on how absolute the evidence must be as is reflected
in this thread?

Good questions that will be answered when they feel ready to tell us. The
"answers" could have a detrimental effect on the findings and sentencing in
the long run. So, they'll be looking at it very carefully.

TBA

[email protected] November 15th 04 03:41 AM

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 06:37:50 GMT, "Paul Keenleyside"
wrote:

The only thing missing from this media frenzy are the court room spectators
running outside twirling colored towels
as they did with the Martha Stewart trial looking like fools.

The real scum are the ones who pursueed his mother as she
left, yelling "Guilty. Guilty." Those are the *******s I want to see
in the lowest pit of Hell.

TBA November 15th 04 05:33 AM

wrote:

The only thing missing from this media frenzy are the court room
spectators
running outside twirling colored towels
as they did with the Martha Stewart trial looking like fools.

The real scum are the ones who pursueed his mother as she
left, yelling "Guilty. Guilty." Those are the *******s I want to see
in the lowest pit of Hell.

As much as I wanted to see SP found Guilty, I have to agree with this last
statement. That isn't right. Hearing it the first time was bad enough. She
most likely had it echoing in her head without them repeating it. They can
be sick *******s! But, I must wonder where SP's father was - not present at
the verdict reading. Has anyone heard? Last I heard, no one knew. You would
think he would want to be there.

TBA