Old November 12th 04, 09:28 PM
Larry Edwards

Default Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?
Old November 12th 04, 11:52 PM
JER1538A

ONLY IF YOU DONT MARRY HIM
Old November 13th 04, 12:21 AM
Sam

Larry Edwards mentioned in passing :

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I'm just glad that the major news networks gave us a detailed history of
the case now that it's over. The detailed coverage they've been running for
the last two years whenever there's a slow news day just didn't give me
quite enough insight into the case. I mean, I am still wondering why this
case is more important than the thousands of other murder cases in the US...
therefore I must not understand the case... I need a Scott Peterson Network
: All Scott Peterson all the time.

obl-FRS :My XAct radios worked very well at Disney last weekend. Everybody
else had "privacy codes" and I didn't, which means I got to hear them but
they couldn't hear me. Very interesting.

--
Sam-I-Am
I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill

---

Old November 13th 04, 12:26 AM
L.

Sadly, there are many other whackos out there just like him. Who needs
terrorists from abroad, we have our own! We may sleep, eat, or work with
them. They gain our trust. Then the kill. How many murders do NOT make
"national" news. No disrespect to the deceased - this case isn't much
different than many others. What ****es me off, is that many are going to
make money off the memories of Laci and Conner. Most likely, the prick
headed to prison will - as well! His memoirs. I wonder if he made any cash
off the movie of the case before it went to trial? That is just do
wrong.......

L.

"JER1538A" wrote in message
ONLY IF YOU DONT MARRY HIM

Old November 13th 04, 12:44 AM
Aimee

"Sam" wrote in message
Larry Edwards mentioned in passing :

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

snip

Soooo silly. Everybody but his wife always was.

Old November 13th 04, 12:51 AM
Bill Crocker

No...O.J. is still on the loose!

Bill Crocker

Old November 13th 04, 12:53 AM
Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'

Larry Edwards wrote:

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I think you are a confused troll with little understanding of the point
of the criminal justice system much less its execution, which is what
Scott Peterson should soon face.

--
So I was feeding the hummingbirds but not changing the feeder sugar
water quickly enough and it fermented into something like that stuff
Old November 13th 04, 01:43 AM
L.

wrote in message

execution which is what Scott Peterson should soon face.

I couldn't agree more, BUT...... the way they were talking about the jurors
that were released, I smell appeals up the ass - coming down the pike and he
may not see his just due.

I must wonder, just who is paying his lawyers fees. MG didn't come cheap!
And to keep appealing? I know freedom often comes with a hefty price - but
wow........ Just goes to show, even a high class (high cost) - "celebrity"
attorney - couldn't save his ass (at least at the onset). Maybe he needed a
"Dream team" too! They got the juice "flowing" again!

I wonder if SP has been anyone's prom queen yet?

To be honest, it is a shame - beginning with the "O.J." trial and now this
one, that people had to die to make these high class courtroom dramas unfold
and in many respects, make a mockery of the judicial system. They were more
circus atmosphere with some of the attorneys giving one liners to make
jokes - in a very serious process. HOW SICK...... I think the judges should
hold these people in contempt when they violate the respect of the deceased
and the judicial system. I've watched many other murder trials on Court TV -
you sure don't see much laughter and joking taking place. NOR are there any
lawyers trying to be comedians or movie stars. Better yet, take the damned
TV cameras back out. We all know what goes on. We've seen enough. The dead
are paying for it.

L.

Old November 13th 04, 06:37 AM
Paul Keenleyside

erio.net...
wrote in message

[...]

Great Caesar's Ghost, people. Is this is what people waste their time
watching on TV? Not enough NFL football?
Tired of WWF Wresting? Can't find American Chopper? Had your fill of Donald
Trump?

Must be since Oprah is getting bland (you know how the episode is going to
end), and Dr. Phil isn't new anymore.

The only thing missing from this media frenzy are the court room spectators
running outside twirling colored towels
as they did with the Martha Stewart trial looking like fools.

The lawyers were auditioning for roles in for The New L.A. Law or some
dambed thing.

Then there's the play by play on Larry King Live.

Next up is Michael Jackson's trial. What a circus that is going to be.

But figures..

It is Americuh.

Old November 13th 04, 09:56 PM
Jim

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail without
even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and sentenced to
life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not saying he isn't
guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 8 August 18th 04 10:22 AM
Gene Scott, satellites and MW Honus Dx 0 August 16th 04 08:49 PM
EH Scott 'morale' receiver Rich Boatanchors 26 March 29th 04 10:24 PM
Leland Scott Is Innocent Ruby Tuesday CB 0 March 9th 04 09:04 PM
Congratulations Scott sheik yerbooti CB 25 July 20th 03 03:00 AM