Old February 25th 05, 12:22 PM
Andy

Default Where does RS pull freqs from to program scanners (P-95), etc.

When Radioshack offers to program your scanner, what website or resource do
they use? Please share this magic.

Do you get to choose trunk and conv. or is it a just a dump defined by RS
by state or county or what?

I have the pro-95 and the cable and win95 and I'm pretty much all set, just
curious.

Andy
Scannist

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)
Old February 27th 05, 10:58 PM
RC car parts

They get them from the Police Call CD that they sell. I have the 2003
version