Old March 10th 05, 09:15 PM
Zman

Default Bearcat Display Problem

I have a Bearcat 8500 model receiver and the orange display quite working a
while back.
I decided to order four grain of wheat bulbs from Uniden and replaced the
old ones... still no lights.

I heard that there is a transistor controlling that circuit, does anyone
know where is it located on the board and what type it is, I would like to
solder one in and have my display back working.

Thanks
Zman

Noise Problem on 11955kHz JimmyT Shortwave 5 February 17th 05 04:16 PM
TS940S problem Ben Bangerter Equipment 0 October 11th 04 06:35 PM
Standard 5718DA Display Problem leaf Equipment 0 October 4th 04 04:48 PM
TS820S Help w/ display problem ZS6BTP don bryant Equipment 2 September 23rd 03 01:20 AM
TS820S Help w/ display problem ZS6BTP don bryant Equipment 0 September 21st 03 03:00 PM