Old March 19th 05, 05:35 AM

Dan Conti wrote:

Other people pee in the pool and get away with it, so it's OK
for me to pee in the pool.

Well folks, the gloves are off. I will offer the scanner on a
straight FOR SALE basis 80 ZILLION times on these groups.

An now I am threatening to pee in the pool many more times.

And what's your point?

After being damaged by another so called "hobbyist", am I supposed to
turn the other cheek?

Would you?

I wouldn't respond in such a way ("80 ZILLION times") that I would be
annoying a bunch of people who have nothing to do with my dispute.

You were in the wrong, you got busted, and in your description of
how you would like to take revenge you are in the wrong again.

Why don't you just read the eBay rules and follow them? Do that
and no "rat scumbag" will be able to drop a dime on you.

Old March 19th 05, 05:40 AM

Dan Conti wrote:

How does listing a FA posting on scanner and swap newsgroups where
someone might find an item they need or want, become really bad for the
newsgroups and it's readers, considering that 99% of what is posted
daily is plain SPAM and horse****?

Translation: other people pee in the pool so it must be OK for me
to pee in the pool as well.

Old March 19th 05, 05:46 AM

Dan Conti wrote:

Do you think that people in you hobby can not find ebay on their own?
Rationalize your spam any way you like, you are not doing anyone a favor by
flooding usenet.

Flooding Usenet?

"Well folks, the gloves are off. I will offer the scanner on
a straight FOR SALE basis 80 ZILLION times on these groups."

Show me the FLOOD!

"Well folks, the gloves are off. I will offer the scanner on
a straight FOR SALE basis 80 ZILLION times on these groups."

I can show you a TON of SPAM and FA postings that would make the Noahs
Ark flood look like a puddle.

Translation: others pee in the pool so should be allowed to do it too.

I admitted I made the posts, I USE MY REAL NAME, and stated I would only
post FS in the swap group from now on. WHat mmore do you want?

We want you to not "offer the scanner on a straight FOR SALE basis
80 ZILLION times on these groups."

Old March 19th 05, 05:46 AM
Dan Conti

This flooding:

"Well folks, the gloves are off. I will offer the scanner on a
straight FOR SALE basis 80 ZILLION times on these groups."

It's a silly statement made in anger.

Can you show me a FLOOD?

Old March 19th 05, 05:48 AM
Dan Conti

Why don't you just read the eBay rules and follow them? Do that
and no "rat scumbag" will be able to drop a dime on you.

No problem. As long as everyone else follows them as well.

And why stop there, how about going after all the other spammers on the
groups?

Heck, if we did that you losers would have nothing to read or moan about.

Dan

Old March 19th 05, 06:03 PM

Dan Conti wrote:

Here it is again, the one note wonder

Hey, you are the one who keeps posting about how it's OK for you to
advertise because other people spam. How many times have you posted
that so far? A dozen? Two Dozen? One note wonder indeed.