Old March 24th 05, 12:57 AM
George Kinzer

Folks like him have nothing in their life so they
answer in news groups and try to **** off people
Folks who have nothing in life use CB?

What, whine like a bitch cause I made a statement about using a "search
engine"
Like I said, I did some seating on the Internet, posted a link, then I got
to thinking, "why am I doing all this searching?" I emailed him Personally
and it bounced.
You don't have a clue about my life, what I do, think I got time for
baby-sitting?
Look at the last hundred post I have made. Think I intend to **** people
off?
Assumptions.

**** him off? I don't care if I did or not.
Now YOU making comments?
Stick to the Facts.
NOT your assumptions.
I won't bring it down to your level. Not now, not ever.

Old March 24th 05, 01:11 AM
tom

I know you are, but what am I?

Nyeah, nyeah.

Can we watch cartoons now?

Old March 24th 05, 03:58 AM
D. Brown

What, whine like a bitch cause I made a statement about using a "search
engine"
Like I said, I did some seating on the Internet, posted a link, then I got
to thinking, "why am I doing all this searching?" I emailed him Personally
and it bounced.
You don't have a clue about my life, what I do, think I got time for
baby-sitting?
Look at the last hundred post I have made. Think I intend to **** people
off?
Assumptions.

**** him off? I don't care if I did or not.
Now YOU making comments?
Stick to the Facts.
NOT your assumptions.
I won't bring it down to your level. Not now, not ever.

Hey look George, I am really sorry. Looks as though I have struck a nerve
bringing up the subject of "Tethers" and "House-Arrest".

You didn't really have to go through all of the trouble "baby sitting" me
and presenting me with that nice Power Point presentation on Tethers.
But I guess it gave you something to bitch about.

Anyhow, hopefully your parole will be cut short for your outstanding
behavior and your friendly demeanor towards others. The Tether will be off
before you know it and then you can start hitting the hooch again. Maybe you
won't be so edgy and angry all of the time.

Old March 24th 05, 03:54 AM
D. Brown

People do that using CB?

I figured people who use CB talk like Hank Snow or Bulford T. Justice and
keep saying 'that's a big ten-four."

Folks who have nothing in life use CB?

I did use a "search engine" as George had suggested, and I did find that
these are some of the groups George frequents or at least posts to under the
nym used here.

rec.autos.sport.nascar
rec.radio.cb
rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

And to top it all off it looks as though he's from Alabama.

Two of these things together don't mean much as far as judging one's
character really, but combined... well....

If your daddy walks you to school every morning because he's in the same
grade as you.. You just might be George Kinzer.

Old March 24th 05, 06:44 AM
George Kinzer

Anyhow, hopefully your parole will be cut short for your outstanding
behavior and your friendly demeanor towards others. The Tether will be off
before you know it and then you can start hitting the hooch again. Maybe you
won't be so edgy and angry all of the time.

A) I don't drink
B) Never seen a Tether
C) "C " ya later

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________egedduqy David Duxbury Equipment 4 November 18th 04 10:37 AM
Scanner (Icom PCR-1000) purchasing in Japan...question Jim Scanner 10 September 15th 04 08:14 PM
Scanner at Chicago Race Track Question TlgtrProd Scanner 3 July 15th 04 02:48 AM
Digital scanner question Brent Scanner 1 July 6th 04 04:31 AM
Stupid question G5RV Ken Bessler Antenna 17 January 9th 04 12:06 PM