Old March 26th 05, 06:00 AM
Spuds

Default software for bc246t

I would like to have a registered copy of both arc246t and bc246t
uasd. I will trade my key for arc246 for someone else's 246uasd
reply and well set up a way to exchange
thanks

Old March 27th 05, 12:15 AM
news.vif.com

TROLL! AOL assholes online member!
Old March 27th 05, 03:37 AM
Spuds

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:15:42 -0500, "news.vif.com"
wrote:

TROLL! AOL assholes online member!

There is nothing wrong with using AOL for an Internet provider. Looks
like you are the ass hole troll. what difference does it make to you?
What ever happened to live and let live? Coward Bitch. What do you
have to hide. BTW tell me who I am. Go ahead tell my where I live ,
where I live. You are so smart TELL ME WHAT I HAD FOR DINNER. I'm not
trying to hide. I use the only news server I can. I do not have my
real addy posted because of spam email harvesters. Now I am trolling
for trolls. Are you going to bite TROLL. Good, Now shut the F_ck up!

Old March 27th 05, 11:07 AM
news.vif.com

helpful suggestion: SAVE YOUR PENNIES AND GET A REAL ****EN ISP

wrote:

TROLL! AOL assholes online member!

There is nothing wrong with using AOL for an Internet provider. Looks
like you are the ass hole troll. what difference does it make to you?
What ever happened to live and let live? Coward Bitch. What do you
have to hide. BTW tell me who I am. Go ahead tell my where I live ,

Excuse me but am not the coward bitch that hides behind a anonymous
newserver. Stop and think about it (what you have to hide) why
don't you use your ISP or AOL newsgroup server.

BTW: Dip****! am not stupid i know the ropes, why am system adminstrator

Old March 28th 05, 06:18 AM
Spuds

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:07:03 -0500, "news.vif.com"
wrote:

Canadian Isp? Real.....I don't think so. Knowing what I know now,
COWARD BITCH really applies. EH!!!

I gots me a Canadian troll on the line ...lets see how big a fight he
puts up. nothin like a little stink bait to hook a troll. do not fear
I practice catch and release.

wrote:

TROLL! AOL assholes online member!

There is nothing wrong with using AOL for an Internet provider. Looks
like you are the ass hole troll. what difference does it make to you?
What ever happened to live and let live? Coward Bitch. What do you
have to hide. BTW tell me who I am. Go ahead tell my where I live ,

Excuse me but am not the coward bitch that hides behind a anonymous
newserver. Stop and think about it (what you have to hide) why
don't you use your ISP or AOL newsgroup server.

BTW: Dip****! am not stupid i know the ropes, why am system adminstrator

Me am uh system administrator BFD. I no stuped hahahahah

where I live. You are so smart TELL ME WHAT I HAD FOR DINNER. I'm not
trying to hide. I use the only news server I can. I do not have my
real addy posted because of spam email harvesters. Now I am trolling
for trolls. Are you going to bite TROLL. Good, Now shut the F_ck up!

You still didn't tell me who I am, where I live or what I had for
dinner last night. Hell I'm a Canadian too, I too use Bell Canada NOT
Mr. Systum Adminastrater

SET HOOK & reel in. I hope it turns out to be a 200 pound canuck. That
would be a nice wall hanger.
NOTE to self catch & release

allo news.vif.com
come see wee wee

Old March 28th 05, 01:38 PM
news.vif.com

Spuds wrote:

Oh please, i've heard all it all! your insult's are a joke!

The bottom line is just pay for the ****en software!
am sure the guy put allot time and effort in the program