Old April 28th 05, 05:35 PM
Burr

Default Help, Kern County Fire

Kern county Fire has gone "Trunked"!!!

Does anyone have the new freq.'s.

TIA,

Burr

Old April 28th 05, 08:26 PM
proletariat revolution

Burr wrote:
Kern county Fire has gone "Trunked"!!!

Does anyone have the new freq.'s.

TIA,

Burr

Kern County California Radio System

BWL wrote:

As listed on the Kern County communications website the county will
cutover to the new system April 19-21 2005.
Here is the website:
http://www.co.kern.ca.us/gsd/communi...sysupgrade.asp

For freqs to the new system see www.CaliforniaScanner.com,
http://www.freqofnature.com/index.ph...=Kern%20County

or
buy the Southern California Frequency directory.

Old April 28th 05, 10:37 PM
Burr

Thanks a lot,

I was away for a few weeks and came back and didn't know what happened.

Burr
Ridgecrest

"proletariat revolution" wrote in
message oups.com...

Old April 28th 05, 10:55 PM
dxAce

Burr wrote:

Thanks a lot,

I was away for a few weeks and came back and didn't know what happened.

Where did you go Cuzz?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 29th 05, 12:09 AM
Burr

Just down south to Ont. Ca. My office.

I played the ponies at opening day at Hollywood park last weekend. Going south Saturday and may play this week if it dries out.

I play TVG also.

Burr