Old April 30th 05, 10:27 AM
Brian K

Default HF freq from USA?

Thanks John.
Ill check it out.

Regards
Brian

"jamoran" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:
Hello.

I would like to try to listen for some US stations on HF.
I allready hear the New York volmet on HF here in Denmark,Europe, but
some
freq with some talk might be more fun. I know about hamradio and the USAF
GHFS.
Are there any central or west coast volmet or beacon stations i could
give a
try?

Im thinking coast guard and other voice not encrypted stations, with good
trafic around the clock.

I think it must be strong east coast stations, if i should have a good
chance to hear it here.

Any freq i should try or other groupes i should ask in?

Thanks

Regards
Brian

I have a database of shortwave frequencies the DB lets me search by
time, broadcaster/user or target area, and language too