Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th 05, 09:25 PM
Christopher O'Callaghan

Default A trip to Australia

Hi,

In a month i will be making a long trip to australia for a holiday.I of
course plan on bringing my Bearcat portable radio scanner.I just nned to
know is it illegal for me to bring it with me on the plane?

Chris

Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
Radio Australia Previews #744; 20-22 Oct '04 dxAce Shortwave 0 October 20th 04 07:45 PM
HCJB new schedule Mike Terry Shortwave 0 September 29th 04 06:59 PM
Good online SW guide? frank halaburak Shortwave 6 October 13th 03 07:55 AM
Socal listening Jamie Corridon Shortwave 6 July 22nd 03 05:10 AM