Old June 28th 05, 08:56 PM
Charlie Durand

Default San Jose Fire Frequencies

Hey there,

I recently moved to San Jose. I am trying to get used to monitoring in a
city with multiple frequencies. I used to live in Mountain View and it was
easy, 2 channels for PD and 1 for FD.

What would be the frequency for the fire department in my area? The closest
big intersection would be 280 and Meridian. The police frequency for my
neighborhood is 460.325.

Thanks!

Charlie

Old June 29th 05, 01:27 AM
SkyPilot

"Charlie Durand" pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

Hey there,

I recently moved to San Jose. I am trying to get used to monitoring in a
city with multiple frequencies. I used to live in Mountain View and it was
easy, 2 channels for PD and 1 for FD.

What would be the frequency for the fire department in my area? The closest
big intersection would be 280 and Meridian. The police frequency for my
neighborhood is 460.325.

Thanks!

Charlie

http://www.radioreference.com/module...name=RR&mid=10

Scroll down to the bottom.
Brian J. Rueger | Hampton Div. of Fire & Rescue | "Who dares wins"
Lt./Paramedic | Fire Communications Officer | Hampton, VA.
B.S. Comm/I/SEL Pilot | MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199 | NREMT-P
Check out my home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
Some of my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/34185.html
"Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"