Old December 12th 05, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Earl J

Default Frequencies?

Is there any place left online to get free frequencies? The places I used
to use all seem to be pay sites now.
I'm looking for police and fire for Edmonds WA. Thanks for any help!

Old December 12th 05, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
OregonMike

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:30:08 -0800, "Earl J"
wrote:

Is there any place left online to get free frequencies? The places I used
to use all seem to be pay sites now.
I'm looking for police and fire for Edmonds WA. Thanks for any help!

Have you tried 155.0250 ?

Anyway, keep plugging away w/ google. You're probably just not typing
in the right search queries.

I found these sites with some Puget Sound PD freqs.

http://www.totse.com/en/media/radio_...ists/freq.html
http://www.northwestradio.com/interceptnw/scpd.htm
http://www.textfiles.com/hamradio/FR...S/pugetsnd.ham

Found this too:

Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Woodway, Brier
These cities are dispatched by "SnoCom".
Tac-1: 155.025 (127.3) Main dispatch
Tac-2: 155.820 (127.3) Car-car
Tac-3: 155.145 (127.3) Lynnwood dispatch (nights/weekends)
Tac-4: 155.370 LERN
Tac-5: 158.925 (127.3) Edmonds city freq, used by Edmonds for
car-car sometimes.
Tac-14: 155.475 NLEEC used by Brier for car-car sometimes
Tac-?: 156.135 OSCCR past use by Mountlake Terrace for
car-car
and by Edmonds narcotics units.

'Edward' units = Edmonds
'Lincoln' units = Lynnwood
'Tom' units = Mountlake Terrace
'Boy' units = Brier
'William' units = Woodway
'Nora' units = narcotics

SnoCom codes:
10-3 use tac-2
10-6 busy
10-8 clear (+ disposition code)
10-9 repeat
10-11 out of car on portable radio
10-19 enroute
10-15 juvenile in custody
10-21 phone call
10-22 disregard
10-28 check plate for owner name & address + vehicle type
10-29 check plate for stolen/wants
10-47 arrived
10-49 tow truck
10-51 medical examiner
10-60 bomb threat
10-84 stolen vehicle
"F Frank" felony warrant
"M Mary" misdemeanor warrant
"Code 1" request routine backup
"Code 2" request immediate backup
"Code 3" officer needs help
"Code 4" status ok
"yellow card" drugs

10-8 disposition codes:
B clear, contact made, no case report taken
D1 Traffic ticket
D2 Written warning
D3 Verbal warning
D4 FIR card (Field Information Report)
G suspect/situation gone when police arrived
P Patrol information
R request case number
U unfounded

Old December 12th 05, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Skuby

"Earl J" pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

Is there any place left online to get free frequencies? The places I used
to use all seem to be pay sites now.
I'm looking for police and fire for Edmonds WA. Thanks for any help!

http://radioreference.com/
Brian J. Rueger | Hampton Div. of Fire & Rescue | "Who dares wins"
Capt/Paramedic | Fire Station #5 | Hampton, VA.
B.S. Comm/I/SEL Pilot | MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199 | NREMT-P
Check out my home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
Some of my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/34185.html
"Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"
Old December 13th 05, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:13:20 -0500, Skuby
wrote:

"Earl J" pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

Is there any place left online to get free frequencies? The places I used
to use all seem to be pay sites now.
I'm looking for police and fire for Edmonds WA. Thanks for any help!

http://radioreference.com/

Specifically, this page:
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=2988
Old December 12th 05, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Hamguy

Try www.cityfreq.com

Old December 13th 05, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
M.

www.radioreference.com

Old December 13th 05, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Earl J

Thanks for the responses! I finally got them, now to try and pick them up,
I'm in north Seattle and they are coming in pretty scratchy so far despite
an outdoor antenna.
"M." wrote in message
www.radioreference.com

Old December 24th 05, 09:45 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl J
"M." wrote in message
www.radioreference.com

"Earl J" wrote in message
Is there any place left online to get free frequencies? The places I
used to use all seem to be pay sites now.
I'm looking for police and fire for Edmonds WA. Thanks for any help!

Hi...I'm new to this website and I was reading this post and wondered if you would be interested in knowing the snohomish county Motorola Trunking system frequencies and codes? I'll list the numbers below if you still need them...If you have any trouble finding frequencies, I live in Seattle and have the complete King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Kitsap county police and fire systems frequencies and codes...Happy Holidays...

Mike...

FREQUENCIES:
SNOHOM. TRS 866.26250 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 866.77500 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 866.80000 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 866.82500 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 867.17500 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 867.20000 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 867.41250 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 867.93750 MOT
*SNOHOM. TRS 868.33750 MOT CONTROL CHANNEL
SNOHOM. TRS 867.67500 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 868.36250 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 868.38750 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 868.58750 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 868.61250 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 868.75000 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 868.92500 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 866.30000 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 866.70000 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 866.85000 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 867.77500 MOT
SNOHOM. TRS 868.66250 MOT

ID CODES:
00048 -- Everett PD Dispatch 1
00176 -- Everett Tac 1
00592 -- Unknown
01648 -- South Snohomish County PD
02416 -- Snohomish County PD Dispatch
04816 -- Snohomish County PD 1 ALL
04848 -- Snohomish County Tac 1
04880 -- Lynnwood
04912 -- Snohomish County Tac 2
09616 -- Marysville PD
09648 -- Marysville PD Tac
45520 -- RNTF?
46032 -- Narc 1
46320 -- Narc 2
Old December 25th 05, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Earl J

Thanks but I have the Snohomish Freq. What do you have for Seattle
talkgroups? I got mine from trunktracker several years ago and have added a
few I scanned for but wonder if there are others out there I don't have.
Please respond to my personal email. I tried yours but didn't get through.
Earl

Old December 25th 05, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Damien Vryce

"Earl J" , feigning moral superiority, sputtered
incoherently in :

What do you have for Seattle
talkgroups?

Try this: http://www.northwestradio.com/interceptnw/king.htm