Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Adam Butler

Default AOR AR8200 MK3 software?

What is the best software for the AOR 8200 MK3?

I'm familiar with Gommerts AR8200 app but have not tried it yet as I don't
have a Win98 machine handy.

Any others that are good mainly for backing up the radios contents as well
as loading new?

I'm not looking for a control app.

So far, the ones I have seen including the one from AOR do not allow any
entries above 2.0 GHz.
I do not understand why the makers can't make an adjustment that will allow
the entries above 2.0 GHz?
Even Gommert of Butel says he has no plans to support the 3.0 GHZ coverage
of the MK3 version.

So, I'm looking for any other suggestions.

Thanks Everyone!